Strawberry Banana & Lemon Zkittles In RDWC

We’re u get the beans at
The breeder is Pyramid, they are out of Spain, but places like Seedsman have them. Another strain they came up with is called Wembley. It's an asskicker too I guess

Yes how can I forget that grow
Sorry I can never remember who's watching. It was cool, but I'd like to do it again. In the rear left of those pictures is a plant called Pink Candy. By far the best bud I ever smoked

Thanks brotha so u alll good with that flood u had
Yeah, I really lucked out. The spray didnt hit the lights or ballasts, I thought it screwed to AC, but no. I have a flood once per grow seems like, but that one was the worst

Mine has lil leaf curl but it’s f hot down here man hard to keep myself cool at times lol but there bulking up ok I’m ready for them to b done goin to do black domina debating doin her in soil or hydro I herd she can get huge so prob soil

Mine has lil leaf curl but it’s f hot down here man hard to keep myself cool at times lol but there bulking up ok I’m ready for them to b done goin to do black domina debating doin her in soil or hydro I herd she can get huge so prob soil
Yeah heat sucks. I want to grow Black Domina I gotta see what you come up with

Mine is mixed with Hindu Kush but my homie said she purpled up every time so we will c I popped to plants one had balls gave me one mother just took 2 clones hoping they will root if not mother in the other room witch I’m goin to keep a lot of ppl tells me it’s a great strain

Back
Top Bottom