Strawberry Banana & Lemon Zkittles In RDWC

I’m running my current with out nothing haven’t had a issue I’ve used z7 but I have noticed hydroguard to b way better lil pricey but def worth it
You can get by with peroxide if you need to. Z7 had a big following a couple years ago. I really dont like it. I like hydroguard because you add it and forget it.

I hear you. This one is very slow. I may just have to run it longer. This thing barely has any flowers, still doing preflowers
Yeah she will ultimately need a bit longer I hate wen that happens I grow all these girls at the same time here comes flower ur harvesting one plant at a time as they become ready lol

Congratulations on Member of the Month!
Thanks @Stltoed! Much appreciated
Even if the one girl takes longer - you’ve got so many tops to work with she will be worth the wait! :ganjamon:

You can get by with peroxide if you need to. Z7 had a big following a couple years ago. I really dont like it. I like hydroguard because you add it and forget it.
I love the forget bout it yep I have used peroxide for some really f up roots hey it worked

Yeah she will ultimately need a bit longer I hate wen that happens I grow all these girls at the same time here comes flower ur harvesting one plant at a time as they become ready lol
Totally. I see strains that take 10 or 12 weeks in flower, I would never do that

Totally. I see strains that take 10 or 12 weeks in flower, I would never do that
Count me out way too long n us hydro growers more time for stuff to go south the quicker the better

I love the forget bout it yep I have used peroxide for some really f up roots hey it worked
I cleans the crud out of roots, but it kills everything including beneficial bacteria.

That’s is the down grade but in a big situation we’re u need something now would work to bandaid it till u get some hydroguard
Yeah. I has root funk so bad once that peroxide wouldnt work. I had to put em in soil

C I have to get one connected I’m just running simple dwc
Do you use an reverse osmosis filter? All I did was run my RO to a float valve and I never check water level. If you just add another bin and a pump/hose you would be golden. I'm sure you know all that.

Yeah. I has root funk so bad once that peroxide wouldnt work. I had to put em in soil
Yep I’ve had to do the same it was a auto did ok

Back
Top Bottom