Strawberry Banana & Lemon Zkittles In RDWC

Haha, I haven't seen that show in awhile. I'll have to see if I can stream it
It's on Hulu if you have that. I have a story about that show... I do Product Development for a living. I had something called a Wacom 24 Cintique. It's just a glorified drawing table for a computer. Well a few Christmas' back I decided to sell it. I was contacted by a young lady who wanted it for her husband, who worked in cartoons, Simpsons, etc. Well this guy had just started Rick and Morty as one of their Directors. It's possible my Wacom helped make a couple of their shows... my claim to fame, pretty sad

That's actually pretty cool! I have zero claims to fame. I grew up in the hood and move to the country as a young adult. My life is really boring, just how I like it. Lol

That's actually pretty cool! I have zero claims to fame. I grew up in the hood and move to the country as a young adult. My life is really boring, just how I like it. Lol
I work at home. It fuckin sucks. I thought it would be cool to be my own boss, but I suck at it. So it's me and 4 dogs waiting for the rest of the family to get home. See, it could be worse!

I work at home. It fuckin sucks. I thought it would be cool to be my own boss, but I suck at it. So it's me and 4 dogs waiting for the rest of the family to get home. See, it could be worse!
I'd love to do that! I'm a heavy equipment mechanic. Sucks now that I'm getting older. Body is falling apart. 10 more years and I'll get to retire. I hope

I'd love to do that! I'm a heavy equipment mechanic. Sucks now that I'm getting older. Body is falling apart. 10 more years and I'll get to retire. I hope
At least you get to retire. That's getting to be more and more rare. I will have to find a good 9 to 5er to do that

Feel the same tired of restoring cars the heat is killer n my joints just hurt lol
Dude, what kind of cars do you restore? have we had this conversation before? I have an old car

My cost of living is low here. And my house is tiny. Plus my wife is a workaholic. Lol. At some point I'll have to retire I have some health issues
Well I hope you can overcome the health issues. Glad to hear the wifey does her part.

Dude, what kind of cars do you restore? have we had this conversation before? I have an old car
Any kinda brotha doin a cuda now what u have

Back
Top Bottom