Coming Soon To A Journal Near You :passitleft:

1597974654716.png

1597974697189.png

1597974718964.png

Sadly it is so new they have no bud photos but I love the breeder and the genetics are fire
I've grown Zkittles also. So new theres no pictures!? Gonna have to send them some. I grew their Ayahuasca Purple, Acapulco Gold, and Pineapple Chunk.

I've grown Zkittles also. So new theres no pictures!? Gonna have to send them some. I grew their Ayahuasca Purple, Acapulco Gold, and Pineapple Chunk.
It is so new their best photo of it is
1597975123053.png

I should get some really nice pics and send it in lol except I won't be starting it for a couple month

It is new their best photo of it is
1597975123053.png

I should get some really nice pics and send it in lol except I won't be starting it for a couple month
I'll send you some pics!

Of zkittles or of the runtz muffin? I will happily see pics but I grew a zkittles also
I was kidding that ill send you pictures of buds you could call Muffin. Haha

Oh lol I was confused, still am a little :rofl: but I think I understand:rofl::rollit:
I wouldnt look at it too hard.

It will be fun to see what you can do with the latest and greatest from Barney's.

I got a new toy...
Not the watermelon...

i ordered some half gallon jars, the cool lab amber color, but somehow, it just didn't work out. I needed something to hold some bud and decided to get one of those stainless Harvest Keepers. This one is the largest at 17liters. This one is way too big for me. 4 smaller ones would have been a better idea. But its cool.

The bananas? :rofl: kidding that's a cool tin

And yet you managed to fill er to the brim so it seems a good size, at a good humidity wouldn't it make it easier less to open?
Its so big you NEED a ton of bud to keep the bud healthy. I will need to go back to jars after pulling a few ounces out of it. The same volume from multiple containers would be a much better way to do it. There is a holder for a large humid pack, so that helps a lot.

Its so big you NEED a ton of bud to keep the bud healthy. I will need to go back to jars after pulling a few ounces out of it. The same volume from multiple containers would be a much better way to do it. There is a holder for a large humid pack, so that helps a lot.
Was it crazy expensive or normal expensive?

Was it crazy expensive or normal expensive?
It wasn't stupid crazy, just sorta normal. $70 out the door. It WOULD make a cool automated curing gizmo. Vortex was showing me something some dude made on YouTube that takes away all the fun of burping jars. Its cool but entirely plastic... This thing would kick ass for that

Well I was away another 3 days to go finish the cabin roof and I had the same person come look after the plants. I got back today and the lights came on so I went to go look at them and they look amazing mostly, I was playing with them a little bit and they started dropping some leaves really easily from the bottom. Is this from less light or? like 20 leaves fell off and they looked green, I am not worried but I was hoping for all of your opinions on what it might be from.

IMG_6988.JPG
IMG_6987.JPG

IMG_6986.JPG

I keep loading in calmag and ph sits at 6 lol only a couple like this
This is just an FYI. Calcium should be the first thing you should add to a new mix of nutes... Unless you're using Silica, then its first. Adding it to a full res of nutrients can cause lockout issues. I prefaced this as an FYI because I found I could get away with it with Botanicares Calmag, so I do augment calmag without a res change during Veg quite a bit. I use a different.. Calmag in flower.

IF you decide to add Calmag like this watch as you pour it in. If it clouds up your watching nutrients shut down and should probably do a nute change. Clouding like this doesn't always happen, but if you see it you know whats going on.

Do a foliar feeding with Calmag. Tomorrow do a foliar feeding with your "bloom" nutrient or PK booster... your looking for Phosphorous. Mix it up 25 %ish as strong as you would for dirt.

This is just an FYI. Calcium should be the first thing you should add to a new mix of nutes... Unless you're using Silica, then its first. Adding it to a full res of nutrients can cause lockout issues. I prefaced this as an FYI because I found I could get away with it with Botanicares Calmag, so I do augment calmag without a res change during Veg quite a bit. I use a different.. Calmag in flower.

IF you decide to add Calmag like this watch as you pour it in. If it clouds up your watching nutrients shut down and should probably do a nute change. Clouding like this doesn't always happen, but if you see it you know whats going on.

Do a foliar feeding with Calmag. Tomorrow do a foliar feeding with your "bloom" nutrient or PK booster... your looking for Phosphorous. Mix it up 25 %ish as strong as you would for dirt.
I always do it in the order you mentioned and have for years thank you, I have not mid week added calmag in flower yet but if I do, I do it while adding water as just a little dilution of the concentrate helps stop things from falling out of the solution (that cloud).

I have never done a foliar of anything but they are starting to flower I would rather not spray anything on them

I always do it in the order you mentioned and have for years thank you, I have not mid week added calmag in flower yet but if I do, I do it while adding water as just a little dilution of the concentrate helps stop things from falling out of the solution (that cloud).

I have never done a foliar of anything but they are starting to flower I would rather not spray anything on them
Ok

Back
Top Bottom