Great side tour of the tent! Everything looks happy as a clam.

If you want to be able to read more of your comments under the pics, use line breaks. You can have more than one line of text, but you can't have more than X characters across.
Thank you the front door is a little bit bushed in :rofl:

By line break do you just mean hit the enter key to get to the next line below after X characters across

Ya thinking about it it must be annoying to have to click them all to read the extra if you decided. I will play with it in a few minutes I tried taking pics and a fly came in so I shut it and shood him tf away

I just want to quickly say when one starts taking pictures from another spot and then tries to quickly name them I still get lost until I click the little gallery adding screenshot to get the full picture :rofl: on pc to explain the platform I am seeing the website.

So the tent is showing some serious signs of flowering. The one is stretching super tall (AH) and one is getting really fluffy already (BD). I am still shocked all of the last 3 clones rooted the cube so I had to show you, upon looking I see I should put dirt in a pot. At the rate this is going I should definitely get tired on trim day :rofl: :slide:A good business would be a mobile bud trimming van like all the drum trimmers and stuff they just show up and do it all leave you with you bud and trim in 2 containers. Well enough rambling here is some pictures I even put page breaks @InTheShed :laugh: I hit preview some were still too long oh well I tried we will go shorter next time till it's happy

Tbh it just helps me to look at the photo and say something about it but I agree I could. I just see a description box and go crazy :rofl: idk which would be better sometimes I double up a little but then the gallery view of the pic has a story to it :cheesygrinsmiley:

So I took pictures last night after working on them but then I never got to posting the pics, my group shots are from the side not the front so if it looks different you are correct. I will take pics today and you will see that the wedding cake is already pointed up again from pulling down and the whole tent is starting to transition. It is getting hard to lift the plants to look at the roots just for a pic so I am going to try not taking root pics until closer to harvest.

Gorgeous plants! :adore::adore:

Well the hydro ladies have been in the near 1000ppm water 24hr and are both a lot darker looking but no burnt tips in sight. I also have all clones in the promix and I am on root watch again for the pots. For 6-7 hours the ppm was going up after the res change as they were drinking more water then eating, for this I kept adding fresh RO to keep the ppm at 950ppm and now the ppm is not going anywhere up or down. I know this is good because they are also drinking a large amount of water. The pH is not acting any different then any other week as far as I can tell even though I have added the Si.

Well the hydro ladies have been in the near 1000ppm water 24hr and are both a lot darker looking but no burnt tips in sight. I also have all clones in the promix and I am on root watch again for the pots. For 6-7 hours the ppm was going up after the res change as they were drinking more water then eating, for this I kept adding fresh RO to keep the ppm at 950ppm and now the ppm is not going anywhere up or down. I know this is good because they are also drinking a large amount of water. The pH is not acting any different then any other week as far as I can tell even though I have added the Si.
Burnts tips can take a while... weeks sometimes, depending on which element is doing the burning. Just an FYI. Glad to hear you Si is playing nice

Burnts tips can take a while... weeks sometimes, depending on which element is doing the burning. Just an FYI. Glad to hear you Si is playing nice
Would they do anything immediately to tell you it was too strong? maybe like not eating? idk

Would they do anything immediately to tell you it was too strong?
They say " HEY! KNOCK IT OFF!!!"

Honestly I'm not sure. If you are burning leaves in any way its too high. I usually veg around 1000PPMs then I may go as high as 1300 for flower. My last season I went to 1500 and they took it, but I dont think ive ever done that before. In my opinion you will go a whole lot farther with a tame feeding schedule than one thats 1 tick away from too high.

Do you know anything about fulvic acid? Its a liquid humate. Its killer in soil, but has a place in hydro. In soil it chelates nutrients, adds carbon to the mix, helps with water retention and mobility. In water it works a little differently because the way a plant feeds. The good news is it still chelates nutrients, making them more effective... so you can have a pot with 900PPMs that acts like 1100PPMs without much drama. Its pH neutral, not really an acid so to speak. Ive used Botanicare's Fulvex, GH's Diamond Nector, and my favorite FulPower from Bioag. Ive used it to turn a sad plant completely around in soil.

I wouldnt be as interested in where the limit is... I would be looking for the best case scenario for all involved. You could run them at 700PPm and be just fine... i would probably be between 700 and 1000 right now, but this is up to the plants

Back
Top Bottom