I am at 940 now I wanted to get to at least 1400 if possible and for the fulvic acid the sensi part a and b both have it and the b-52 I use has a lot of it it.
1400 is huge. Why 1400?
The stuff is the goods

My tea was ready tonight so I gave every girl a liter now I am making more tea :rofl: was not planned to give them all but soil ladies have not had it in a week
I want to get more into teas. Thought about raising worms even.

I want to get more into teas. Thought about raising worms even.
I started teas and my roots took off nicely and they have stayed nice. Worms would be really cool as well but I worry I may drown them in the rdwc

1400 for heavy flower you just said you did 1500 and they did not mind
There are plants that can't handle that much... and you will never need numbers that high in veg.
I tried it, but there was no benefit to it

I started teas and my roots took off nicely and they have stayed nice. Worms would be really cool as well but I worry I may drown them in the rdwc
Its easy. You know those glass cigar tubes? A couple of those and a mainline from the air pump... boom done... Jaques Cousteau gardening!

There are plants that can't handle that much... and you will never need numbers that high in veg.
I tried it, but there was no benefit to it
Thank you the two in water is the white widow I know to take everything and just bulk if it's the same as the rest and the other is a 100% indica that I assume will very much like a strong feed deep into flower. The less is more is nice and it would save money like a few dollars lol. Would you agree feed a heavy indica a bit more heavy? Your opinion is extremely appreciated and that is why I ask more questions

Thank you the two in water is the white widow I know to take everything and just bulk if it's the same as the rest and the 100% indica that I assume will very much like a strong feed deep into flower. The less is more is nice and it would save money like a few dollars lol. Would you agree feed a heavy indica a bit more heavy? Your opinion is extremely appreciated and that is why I ask more questions
An indica may very well enjoy sucking nutrients through a straw, but you just never know. What you can do is look up past grows from other growers and see what they did. When you do this, the best case scenario is to find your breeders version of the strain you're growing. The reason is there is more than 1 WW. Different breeders have used different plants to create a strain.

There is no original Northern Lights anymore. But its all over the place its been frankenscrewed by all sorts breeders.... it used to be a full indica, now you see 90/10 80/20. Basically, you want the exact version of WW when you're reading about how the grows have gone.

Well I been looking at seeds for a while and I was originally getting Purple Punch, then I decided I wanted Runtz Muffin... Well I was not able to decide on one or the other so I made the only sensible choice I had available and I bought them all, I bought 3 of each and ended up getting 6 free fem seed so buy 6 get 6 all fem.

1597970904636.png

I am really excited about the Runtz Muffin it is brand new from our sponsor Barneys Farm and I have not found a single mention of it on here until me, oh and the 29% thc claim
I've grown 3 Barneys strains. Its a great company. Never heard of the Muffin. I want to grow more stuff from Sensi

Back
Top Bottom