I have not but I would use them without a worry any day, I have rooted everything ever put in rockwool and have never looked for another.

This said you have your plugs already and @Stltoed grows fine buds so if he uses them... :passitleft: should be good to go
Aww thanks buddy!! Haha

Aww thanks buddy!! Haha
You say rockwool been hit or miss do you give them 1 or 2 like fake throws at the sink to drain that last bit of excess water? I have now had great success in cubes for both seeds and clones

You say rockwool been hit or miss do you give them 1 or 2 like fake throws at the sink to drain that last bit of excess water? I have now had great success in cubes for both seeds and clones
I soaked them overnight, got some of the water out and added the seedling, dont get me wrong ive had plenty that worked out just fine, but some didn't. That doesnt happen anymore. It may not be that there's anything wrong with rock wool, maybe the organic make up of the Rooters just works better... i don't know, but I dont use rockwool anymore

So I got 3 of my most heavily rooted cubes into the promix and I am going to use colored pipe cleaners to keep track for now as to who rooted first. The current list is as follows: #1-Orange, #2-Purple, #3-Black, #4-White. I have ran out of colors that are easy to tell apart so the next clones will have 2 colors twisted together. I change my mind every other day on these clones but currently the plan is to take the 2 best ones in 2 months time and re-home the rest, however if they get too big in the 2 months they may go then as well but we will hopefully get 2 nice BD ladies to fill half my tent next round. I am thinking I will grow the Barney Farm-Runtz Muffin in the other half in hydro. Here is the clones with their flags

I soaked them overnight, got some of the water out and added the seedling, dont get me wrong ive had plenty that worked out just fine, but some didn't. That doesnt happen anymore. It may not be that there's anything wrong with rock wool, maybe the organic make up of the Rooters just works better... i don't know, but I dont use rockwool anymore
Everyone finds a different thing fits their style the best, I have yet to ever try a rooter but I hear good things. I may have to pick up a pack sometime and try em out

Good thing I'm not a writer for my living. I'd starve to death :laughtwo: Sometimes I write something then look at the post like WTF :D I blame it on the erbs haha
Just a quick check, do you know you can edit the original post for several hours in case you make a typo?
1597702416101.png

Then you just add the word years into your original post to correct.
But to be honest with you I prefer what you did as it gave me a good laugh and was just amazing

Nice work on the clones! And I loved this description:
:thanks: on the clones but ya that description I could not think what to say but that is literally what I do even after watering the cube I will hold the cube and plant and give it a good bob up and down almost like I was trying to throw it down :rofl:

Nice work on the clones! And I loved this description:
Hey Shed how you been?
I start with a big league wind up usually, then knuckleball for the perfect moisture retention... but i gave up a career with the A's when I switched to Rooters

I been better lately since I'm spending more time at work...it means more time on here :cheesygrinsmiley:. Lockdown messed with my time on 420! You doing well down there?

I think with rooters you would go with the rosin bag sqeeze :thumb:
Yeah, the virus shuffled the deck for me too. My wife isn't taking the train to LA anymore, she's at home now. I actually like her, so its been fun.

To properly prepare a Rapid Rooter you have to chew it like tobacco. Haha

Well I opened the tent enough to poke my head in at lights on make sure all was in order... I have to say they are getting a little smelly, when I stuck my head in the aroma just hit me.

:ciao: :420: I have an update

So I decided to do the water change early this morning as the ppm was flying down, I will post everything I put in but you will see I did not give full amount of anything and still got to 960ppm. When I mixed the res it was at 960ppm and a pH of 5.7 and now 3 hours later the pH is 6.0 and ppm is 970 but by tomorrow I should know if it is too much. The stretch is just starting to happen but on the wedding cake but her 4 mains were taking off so I have scrogged them down a little until I see them growing at the same rate as the center, I happened to look at her like 2 hours after the pulling down and she was already looking up and perky again which is amazing from her being droopy and slow. I defoliated like 3 leaves off the Blue dream last night but they are all thin and let in nice light, the 2 in hydro however put out the fattest most light blocking fans so I cut lots of their center ones for flower stretch as they all blocked like 2 grow tips each. The 2 in soil will get the second treatment of dunk water next feeding which may be tonight at lights on if dry, in that dunk water I will mix the same exact bloom week one mix that I made for res change today.

So I took pictures last night after working on them but then I never got to posting the pics, my group shots are from the side not the front so if it looks different you are correct. I will take pics today and you will see that the wedding cake is already pointed up again from pulling down and the whole tent is starting to transition. It is getting hard to lift the plants to look at the roots just for a pic so I am going to try not taking root pics until closer to harvest.

Back
Top Bottom