Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

Nice! I made some seeds that look like they're going to be twins. 3d heart shaped. Do we know about sex and if it'll be the same? Cool beans!
They will be fem autos but I’ve never had this happen, so I have no idea. The main sprout is already getting taller this morning while the little off shoot sprout sort of looks like an afterthought still. Not sure if it will actually grow….but it has its own stem.
This seed was normal (large) and this is the first of this mix to sprout.

The @Barney's Farm OG Kush is finally showing sex today at a really good size. She should spread out really well and rise up.
IMG_5753.jpeg

And here is the first look at the Alaskan Banana Berry x Wizard x Queen G autofem
IMG_5754.jpeg

My really close friend’s son asked that I let him name my next strain and it just so happened that these seeds were about to pop. I left the decision fully up to him- so I’d like to introduce Benjamin Thunder Fuck (BTF) AutoFem
Still easier to say than Alaskan Bananaberry X Wizard x Queen G autofem. Queen G is originally named after his real life sister, so it made sense that this strain would be his to name.

Let’s see how she does. Started out twisted and freaky looking but she got straightened out.
IMG_5586.jpeg

Welcome to the world BTFa! :ciao:

He also has a virtual sister?
Too stoned to think too hard about this one lol…

So in reference to BTF-
Queen G (named after his sister) is actually the father. It’s some real Star Wars type stuff going on here…in the end it will make for a good story 😂

I thought you meant Benjamin's real life sister, and if he has a real life sister then there must be some other kind of sister floating around. :hmmmm:
Benjamin and G are real people. And Benjamin Thunder Fuck & Queen G are the virtual identities I’ve assigned them, using seeds. So, actual siblings in the real world, genetic descendants in the seed world.
Probably a joke I missed in there cause I’m stoned 😆

A look at Danny Devito and Arnold Schwarzenegger after 1 day 😂
IMG_5760.jpeg

I initially had my doubts about these twins so I needed to do some deeper checking. Had to consider:
1. Maybe it’s just a random grass seed from the FFHF soil? NO ✅
2. I planted 2 seeds in this cup, maybe they ended up in the same hole? NO ✅
3. Maybe every seed from this batch could be twins? Nope ✅ the other seed is up too
IMG_5761.jpeg

So here they are, “identical” twins
IMG_5762.jpeg

3 sprouts 1 cup 😝

Wookiees x Wizard auto sisters. Slightly different height and structure but they smell the same. Good.
IMG_5771.jpeg

They are finally (just barely) showing effects of too much K with the Remo nutes. So I’m backing them off a bit. Otherwise they love it!

These last 2 reversals have been my easiest. I had been under the impression that I needed to start spraying this “weak” version (30ppm) of CS really early. I had been starting at about 10 days old and dousing them every night at lights out.
Over time though, I’ve figured out that they definitely don’t have to be sprayed at lights out. It’s a bit easier on the leaves though, the bigger ones get pretty ugly when sprayed during the day.
They also don’t need to be sprayed multiple times a day for 2 weeks etc.
This auto got sprayed about 48 hours after making its first pistils (around 18 days old) spraying once a day for 5 days. I douse every leaf and the main stem. By day 26ish it’s already evident that it worked.
Some people will isolate single branches and that’s much easier to do on photo plants. With autos, prime time to spray them means getting the whole plant involved.
With such short spray time, the sex will be about 50/50 and it will make several hundred -1000 S1 seeds if I let it live out a whole life cycle. Sometimes I just get pollen, hit a few plants and toss the reversed plant to the chickens. With this one I want some S1’s for sure
I want S1s toooo!!!! Kickin ass buddy!! 😎✌️

I thought I was done with outside autos for the year but these 2 are still going-

Wizard S1 that popped up after I gave up on the seed- now lovely tall plant, turning purple ish
IMG_5780.jpeg
IMG_5782.jpeg

And this Dr Wookiees that was formerly indoors- looks like about 10 days of sun left so I’m letting her finish out here.
IMG_5789.jpeg
IMG_5787.jpeg

She’s the only plant I’ve bred that doesn’t smell like fruit or candy. Just pure dank…her mother (Cannabiogen destroyer) is to blame for that.

I thought I was done with outside autos for the year but these 2 are still going-

Wizard S1 that popped up after I gave up on the seed- now lovely tall plant, turning purple ish
IMG_5780.jpeg
IMG_5782.jpeg

And this Dr Wookiees that was formerly indoors- looks like about 10 days of sun left so I’m letting her finish out here.
IMG_5789.jpeg
IMG_5787.jpeg

She’s the only plant I’ve bred that doesn’t smell like fruit or candy. Just pure dank…her mother (Cannabiogen destroyer) is to blame for that.
Just a gorgeous background too 😍

Just a gorgeous background too 😍
Thank you sir!

Got my freebie MC 2 part today and I like it. Mix part A into a gallon then add part B (calcium nitrate) 2g of each during veg. Mixed easy.
IMG_5795.jpeg

This OG kush is the branchy beautiful auto that I rarely get. She is gonna be absolutely huge when she’s done. Did the big underneath trim yesterday, no larf anymore, just business.
IMG_5796.jpeg

Thank you sir!

Got my freebie MC 2 part today and I like it. Mix part A into a gallon then add part B (calcium nitrate) 2g of each during veg. Mixed easy.
IMG_5795.jpeg

This OG kush is the branchy beautiful auto that I rarely get. She is gonna be absolutely huge when she’s done. Did the big underneath trim yesterday, no larf anymore, just business.
IMG_5796.jpeg
That OG Kush seems less bushy then the couple I've grown. Never did find a good OG Kush in an auto version.

Back
Top Bottom