Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

Hey JG they are looking good! I have a question for you. May have asked you before. Since you're an auto guy what would you say the top 3-5 autos are to grow?? Happy Thursday growmie!! 😎✌️

Hey JG they are looking good! I have a question for you. May have asked you before. Since you're an auto guy what would you say the top 3-5 autos are to grow?? Happy Thursday growmie!! 😎✌️
Hey there.
It’s tough to answer that question since I’ve been growing about 90% breeds I made, for the last 2 years.

Some of my favorites before that-
GSC
Wedding Cake
Bruce Banner
Cannabiogen Destroyer
Triangle Kush

Of my own breeds-
Queen G (Traingle Kush x Pink Livers x Cannabiogen Destroyer x GSC x Wedding Cake) and variations of her have been my most flavorful and are fairly easy to grow.

Very cool man. I think it's amazing that you make your own crosses. I have colloidal silver. Mwahaha..... Should I science out??? Enquiring minds wanna know!?!? 😂 Happy Thursday!! 😎✌️🎶

One step forward 🥰

IMG_7494.jpeg

Two steps back 😭

IMG_7495.jpeg

Don’t make me ask your dad to ground you, coz I will! Now clean that mess up!

Lolling! Xo

Very cool man. I think it's amazing that you make your own crosses. I have colloidal silver. Mwahaha..... Should I science out??? Enquiring minds wanna know!?!? 😂 Happy Thursday!! 😎✌️🎶
The reversal is the easy part….
Now, controlling a tiny plant that could dust and seed an acre of females, that’s more complicated 😝 especially if it’s inside your house.
By all means you should try it!
I can only recommend reversing feminized autos, other weed (regular photos) are more hit and miss for me.
Autos I like to spray right after they show pistils- first because I like that timing for when the pollen pops.
And second because if you spray before that, there’s always a tiny chance of a herm and you won’t know it until its seeds grow.
That’s my problem with reversing photos and knock on 🪵 wood it’s never happened to an auto reversal of mine.
Science is great!

One step forward 🥰

IMG_7494.jpeg

Two steps back 😭

IMG_7495.jpeg

Don’t make me ask your dad to ground you, coz I will! Now clean that mess up!

Lolling! Xo
I knew that would set you off 😂 I actually vacuumed right after that pic so it’s sparkly now

Long before the OG Kush auto is done, she will have some seeds that might interest a few folks like @beez0404
I dusted her with Moby Dick auto about a week ago when she barely had visible pistils. That why most of these are singles from calyx’s on the branch, not the flower.
IMG_5911.jpeg
IMG_5912.jpeg
Seems to have missed the rest of the plant which is rare for me 😆

So this will be a BX1 since both autos have Barney’s Farm Super Auto in their lineage. OG Kush (high Indica) x Moby Dick (70% Sativa) should make some cool phenos. Moby dick is White Widow x G13 haze and this is simply the auto version which adds the BG super auto as a parent.

I dusted her with Moby Dick auto about a week ago when she barely had visible pistils. That why most of these are singles from calyx’s on the branch, not the flower.
Excellent if rarely-publicized technique for getting a few seeds early. First mention of it that I saw it was by @Van Stank back in 2019:
I like to pollinate preflowers on plants in veg just to get a few seeds without messing at all with the buds. The seeds will start growing and maturing while the plant continues to veg. If you veg long enough you can harvest the seeds from the preflower sites before you even flip the plant. Seeds and unseeded buds....cant beat that now, can ya?

Excellent if rarely-publicized technique for getting a few seeds early. First mention of it that I saw it was by @Van Stank back in 2019:
Awesome! Yes it’s definitely a cleaner way to go if you just want a few.
I’ve had a few plants lately that were sprouted before the mom was finished.

You’ll be proud too Shed, I saved a little Queen G pollen and stored it successfully for about a month. I was able to hit the DR Wookiees and got 20 or so seeds (thinking I’d get 0) so literally my first successful use of stored pollen. I was like 0/5 before that.

The Moby Dick is REALLY dusty and I could easily save some from her.

Long before the OG Kush auto is done, she will have some seeds that might interest a few folks like @beez0404
IMG_5911.jpeg
IMG_5912.jpeg
Seems to have missed the rest of the plant which is rare for me 😆

So this will be a BX1 since both autos have Barney’s Farm Super Auto in their lineage. OG Kush (high Indica) x Moby Dick (70% Sativa) should make some cool phenos. Moby dick is White Widow x G13 haze and this is simply the auto version which adds the BG super auto as a parent.
I'll bet that guy @beez0404 would like a few of those. Have you squeezed them yet to see if there are seeds in those calyxes?

I'll bet that guy @beez0404 would like a few of those. Have you squeezed them yet to see if there are seeds in those calyxes?

I feel like the differences are pretty easy to spot.
IMG_5918.jpeg

IMG_5921.jpeg

…but yes I felt beans in there.
🫘

OG Kush is turning into a photo sized plant, I rarely have an auto get like this. Still growing at least 1” + per day 😂
IMG_5966.jpeg

One of the new crosses BTF (Alaskan Banana Berry x Wizard x Queen G) auto stacking up nicely and growing normally. Stiff petite branches. She only grows 1,2,3 and 4 pointed leaves. I have seed sisters of hers and they grow 5’s so this particular pheno is just strange and happened to be the first seed popped of these.
IMG_5967.jpeg

Both of the above plants have been hit by this lady who is temporarily posing as a boy (Moby Dick auto reversal)
IMG_5962.jpeg
she is about done dropping powder and is focused on her own S1 seeds. Looks to be quite a few, though not as many as some. I’d estimate 2-300 on her where as the last Queen G reversal made well over 1000. Some plants just make more pistils, this one made more pods.
Still 100% successful

OG Kush is turning into a photo sized plant, I rarely have an auto get like this. Still growing at least 1” + per day 😂
IMG_5966.jpeg

One of the new crosses BTF (Alaskan Banana Berry x Wizard x Queen G) auto stacking up nicely and growing normally. Stiff petite branches. She only grows 1,2,3 and 4 pointed leaves. I have seed sisters of hers and they grow 5’s so this particular pheno is just strange and happened to be the first seed popped of these.
IMG_5967.jpeg

Both of the above plants have been hit by this lady who is temporarily posing as a boy (Moby Dick auto reversal)
IMG_5962.jpeg
she is about done dropping powder and is focused on her own S1 seeds. Looks to be quite a few, though not as many as some. I’d estimate 2-300 on her where as the last Queen G reversal made well over 1000. Some plants just make more pistils, this one made more pods.
Still 100% successful
the OG Kush is one big auto Justin nice node spacing on her & can't wait to see her in a few weeks

As always, interesting work and wonderful plants Justin! :Rasta:

My “twins” still co-existing

IMG_6002.jpeg

IMG_5997.jpeg
IMG_6001.jpeg
IMG_5999.jpeg

One of her other interesting features…3 1/2 (4) single leaves instead of 2 on her first branching, and 3 cotyledons
IMG_5998.jpeg

A true one-off freak

Back
Top Bottom