Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

I think I have a new leader for most gargantuan seed. This is a wild grown runty, very unique Queen G
IMG_5566.jpeg

She’s one of the many recipients of Queen G pollen about a month ago. Making this newest seed a Queen G F2 auto.
Mom was runty and “dad” was one of the best Queen G plants grown so far, we’ll see where these land on the spectrum.

This is her first seed, next to a mid size WxW seed
IMG_5565.jpeg

It may not appear clear but she’s massive 😆

I think I have a new leader for most gargantuan seed. This is a wild grown runty, very unique Queen G
IMG_5566.jpeg

She’s one of the many recipients of Queen G pollen about a month ago. Making this newest seed a Queen G F2 auto.
Mom was runty and “dad” was one of the best Queen G plants grown so far, we’ll see where these land on the spectrum.

This is her first seed, next to a mid size WxW seed
IMG_5565.jpeg

It may not appear clear but she’s massive 😆
The autoflower genes were strong in this one that's what caused those bulbous calyxs instead of them properly stacking - breed out the autoflower some and shell be perfect.

Edit: Nvm I can't read she was hit with pollen lmfao 😂

Can't believe the coloring on those seeds!!

The autoflower genes were strong in this one that's what caused those bulbous calyxs instead of them properly stacking - breed out the autoflower some and shell be perfect.

Edit: Nvm I can't read she was hit with pollen lmfao 😂

Can't believe the coloring on those seeds!!
No you were right, that part of the plant isn’t even pollinated, it’s a lower section that has the seeds.
The rest of the plant has those bulbous calyx’s, with the exception of one branch that looks normal 😆 Very interesting pheno. Cool colors, smells amazing like fruit loops

You have a great weekend too, Justin! :Rasta:

ABB x Wizard has a few branches still putting out whites but she’s close and she smells like grape more than any other grape plant I’ve grown
IMG_5592.jpeg
IMG_5590.jpeg

Have a great weekend, growers!
Frosty and purdy!! Happy Saturday!! 😎✌️

ABB x Wizard has a few branches still putting out whites but she’s close and she smells like grape more than any other grape plant I’ve grown
IMG_5592.jpeg
IMG_5590.jpeg

Have a great weekend, growers!
Something about me wants to take a bite outta that plant idk too pretty she shouldn't exist xD

I love how dark she is, reminds me of vantablack from Maven, truly astounding, bro!

Have a great weekend!

Something about me wants to take a bite outta that plant idk too pretty she shouldn't exist xD

I love how dark she is, reminds me of vantablack from Maven, truly astounding, bro!

Have a great weekend!
Thanks brother. Yeah it’s really cool when it starts out green and turns dark..gets some really great colors
IMG_5594.jpeg
IMG_5593.jpeg
and really her best feature is her smell mmmm

Currently there are 3 indoor auto ladies flowering-

2 Wookiees x Wizard
IMG_5613.jpeg
some nice branching on them
IMG_5615.jpeg

And Dr Wookiees who grew over an inch yesterday
IMG_5614.jpeg
seems to be hitting her stride. She should fatten up nice over the next few weeks.

These are all currently using @Remo Nutrients and seem to be in harmony with their nute mixes.

So if someone were to ask you....."So Justin, if you could only choose one auto flower strain as your best / favorite overall what would you choose and why?

So if someone were to ask you....."So Justin, if you could only choose one auto flower strain as your best / favorite overall what would you choose and why?
Well sir I’m glad you asked, even if it is a bit of a complicated question.
So what I’d base my scale on for my autos is probably a little different than most people.
For me these are most important:
1. Taste/terps
2. Strength
3.Roundness/Balance of high
4. Bud Density/Larf
5. Ease of growth/Size

As you know I’ve taken what WERE my favorites and created a new team that serves my interests.

Funny you ask because 2 of your breeds have made it into my current gene pool, adding some of my favorite flavors.
Lecter (Triangle Kush x Pink Livers)
and
ROC Buds Purple Scoop x Fastbuds Lemon Pie.
Both have added great flavors and strength to my new crosses. (Like Queen G and Wizard)

If I had to pick my favorite at the moment it’s Queen G.
Mixing Lecter with Cannabiogen destroyer made an incredibly smelly, tasty, dense and strong hybrid. (Dr Lecter) and once bred with Wookiees F2, it has nearly everything that my list requires. The newest S1’s should add some size to her but honestly I’m happy with her no matter what.

My recent breeding of Wizard x Wookiees to Queen G should make an excellent BX1, so ask me again in a few months, she just popped
IMG_5616.jpeg

My wife just went to Palm Springs for a girl's getaway, so I ground up a bunch of different varieties for her to take. The Queen G completely gummed up the grinder! :thumb:
Dang should've stopped by with a delivery 🚚. Nah I'm playing hope they all have fun. Stay hydrated it's hot AF in Palm springs/Indio.

Sticky icky!

I think I have a Queen G seed!

I might do it next.
I wish you would…but if I had 2 wishes, you’d also name the seedling after your famous Aussie Olympic Breakdancing phenom 😂

I wish you would…but if I had 2 wishes, you’d also name the seedling after your famous Aussie Olympic Breakdancing phenom 😂
Faaken hell! We are getting so much mileage out of her. The memes are top shelf.

I really hope she’s okay tho. It’s all fun, lolling and games until the target hangs themselves from a tree.

Faaken hell! We are getting so much mileage out of her. The memes are top shelf.

I really hope she’s okay tho. It’s all fun, lolling and games until the target hangs themselves from a tree.
Yeah I think she’ll be ok, she seems to be taking it in stride. It’s gonna make her a household name!

Have you seen the Jimmy Kimmel/Rachel Dratch skit from his late night show? It was bound to happen…not much makes me laugh in the morning but that did it

Back
Top Bottom