Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

Runty Queen G outside has a cool look to her buds. She’s in a harsher weather zone out here and it kind of shows
IMG_5521.jpeg

ABB x Wizard (pollinated with Queen G) started dropping seeds today. Some nice dark, rock hard ones too.
IMG_5522.jpeg

So I think she’s about done
IMG_5520.jpeg

Things move fast… A new arrival, earlier than anticipated.

The mother plant isn’t even dry yet 😂 it’s still in the fridge.
The first bean pop from the most recent pollination:
Alaskan BananaBerry x Wizard x Queen G - autofem
IMG_5528.jpeg

The circle of life happens quick for autos. Hey @Carcass your auto already has half breed …grand nieces?

Hope everyone’s having a good week. Here’s a Queen G x Wizard nug and a really good cup of PNW coffee
IMG_5481.jpeg

Thank you to @Carcass who shared some of his winnings (seeds) and it made me start thinking -
I see some people here being responsible and taking inventory on their seeds and I finally smoked enough weed to get MotaVated and do it myself.
These are my autos,
IMG_5529.jpeg

2700 ish auto beans.
This is not including any of the newborns I’m still counting, which should be well over 1000 with the Queen G S1’s.

A pretty solid # considering how many I give away. It’s a good start!

Justin, you are a literal bean counter! :)

Thank you to @Carcass who shared some of his winnings (seeds) and it made me start thinking -
I see some people here being responsible and taking inventory on their seeds and I finally smoked enough weed to get MotaVated and do it myself.
These are my autos,
IMG_5529.jpeg

2700 ish auto beans.
This is not including any of the newborns I’m still counting, which should be well over 1000 with the Queen G S1’s.

Holy! you weren't kidding about stocking up for the apocalypse, nice collection Justin

You're welcome, Son!❤️
I hope they grow well for you- Those Orion F-1 autos might as well of had your name on them, although, I did keep a couple of 'em..😁

These are my autos,
IMG_5529.jpeg

2700 ish auto beans.

How many different strains in the 2700?!

You're welcome, Son!❤️
I hope they grow well for you- Those Orion F-1 autos might as well of had your name on them, although, I did keep a couple of 'em..😁
I already have one floating!
A bunch of mine got done in the last week. I’m all the way down to 10 plants 😂 and chopping…but that one sounds special. I haven’t even looked up the genetics yet!

How many different strains in the 2700?!
Looks like 33 or so, and I have about 5 new (auto) crosses coming.

Photo seeds start on the back, I have a few hundred of those as well.

I haven’t even looked up the genetics yet!
here ya go..
Orion F-1= Blue Mammoth auto x Blue Dream x Amnesia, supposed to be a big yielder, and indica-ish according to RQS ...

here ya go..
Orion F-1= Blue Mammoth auto x Blue Dream x Amnesia, supposed to be a big yielder, and indica-ish according to RQS ...
Sounds like the opposite end of the spectrum I’m growing now which is good. Time to shake things up a bit. Check back in about 75 days 😉

3 indoor ladies just getting going-

2 WxW, slightly different phenos (autos)
IMG_5561.jpeg

And a Dr Wookiees (Destroyer x Wookiees) auto
IMG_5562.jpeg

All grown on @Remo Nutrients so far, which I’m beginning to like a lot. It goes further than I expected as well, kind of a little $$ pricey otherwise. Very premium compared to what I’ve been using.
The Queen G x Wizard is the first girl that got it full time and she tastes heavenly.
IMG_5489.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom