Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

It’s too much like my last POTM though isn’t it? I appreciate the 💕

Here’s a pic for ya.
IMG_5320.jpeg
Queen G S1 orgy happening early…
I just think we should support the contests. And Photo of the Month is about those wow pics. That’s a wow pic. It should be shared. Well I think it should.

I for some reason like those bowling ball autos. The quality of the flower is generally good.

I for some reason like those bowling ball autos. The quality of the flower is generally good.
Yeah she might only make 2 1/2 oz or so but it will be 🔥

Queen G (reversed sex) making her S1 seeds.
IMG_5363.jpeg
IMG_5364.jpeg
I spent some time chopping branches that ONLY have balls, since that just makes a mess and there’s plenty of pollen already around from other branches.
Seems most of the female parts have been hit with pollen and she seems to be concentrating on making fruit now.

Her pollen was also a success on several other plants including the Alaskan BB x Wizard.
IMG_5365.jpeg

IMG_5366.jpeg
Looks like it MOSTLY hit the one branch 😆 as usual I expect stragglers …

Happy Monday!

@beez0404 this is one of your girls without much training and still looking pretty good after starting a bit runty. She moved outside full time yesterday.
Grappa x Citradelic Sunset has a really nice odor so she got a tiny bit of Queen G pollen sprinkled on her as well, just on a small lower branch. Could make a tasty cross..
IMG_5374.jpeg

W x W has been in flower for 2 weeks. I think I'm f'd again. I need to find out who the idiot is that doesn't know how to grow....
PXL_20240717_171919695.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
PXL_20240717_171658861.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
PXL_20240716_210416400.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
She’s kind of cool looking! Never know how they are gonna do outside. Did you top her?

Current outdoor auto lineup (2 posts)

Grappa x Citradelic Sunset
IMG_5408.jpeg

Wizard (wild in the garden)
IMG_5402.jpeg

WxW untopped and huge in her 25g pot. Yes I’m aware she’s a dog hair magnet 😆
IMG_5401.jpeg
IMG_5400.jpeg

WxW late wild sprout in the garden
IMG_5403.jpeg

Queen G x Wizard
IMG_5405.jpeg
IMG_5406.jpeg

Little runty Queen G
IMG_5404.jpeg

ABB x Wizard that sprouted 10 days late, getting tall and leggy.
IMG_5407.jpeg

Outdoor Alaskan BB x Wizard, looks very similar to her indoor sister except getting a bit of purple in the flowers.
IMG_5397.jpeg
IMG_5398.jpeg

Has these cool leaves too, 3s trying to be 5s
IMG_5399.jpeg

And finally another auto from @beez0404 Queens Banner x Nightowl …not a huge plant but an impressive black licorice type odor to her. Spicy and sweet. And she loves the temp changes, turning purple 🤤 and sexy.
IMG_5396.jpeg
IMG_5395.jpeg

Outdoor Alaskan BB x Wizard, looks very similar to her indoor sister except getting a bit of purple in the flowers.
IMG_5397.jpeg
IMG_5398.jpeg

Has these cool leaves too, 3s trying to be 5s
IMG_5399.jpeg

And finally another auto from @beez0404 Queens Banner x Nightowl …not a huge plant but an impressive black licorice type odor to her. Spicy and sweet. And she loves the temp changes, turning purple 🤤 and sexy.
IMG_5396.jpeg
IMG_5395.jpeg
More accurately that is Queens Banner auto from NightOwl seeds. S1s

More accurately that is Queens Banner auto from NightOwl seeds. S1s
Thanks for the 🫘 and for clearing that up.
I bet this one would do well inside. Definitely worth a try after smelling it

Back
Top Bottom