Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

Happy 4th to my growers this side of the world
IMG_5237.jpeg

@Carcass will be floating 1 (or 2 😂) soon and we will see some magic I’m sure. If she has the same growth, he will make her into art.
Happy 4th, Son! ❤️
Seems like a good day to float some seeds!
I roughed them up a bit with a nail file first...
I floated 2, just in case my old (bad) luck decides to show up...
Those jars are tiny, so I'll just keep them in my pocket till I see a little root action...👀
Autos.JPG

One of these will be the next one in the box, the other will go outside if it sprouts.
IF they both sprout- the best looking taproot gets the box...😁

Awesome, good luck too.

Is that your new method? Interesting! Free warmth
Thanks, Son!
Since I knocked one off the router, and had to move half the room to retrieve it,🤬 yes, that's my method...😁
Hey, who knows- the moving around might help them sprout..

Come to think of it- I have had better luck with them since doing the pocket thing...🤔

Happy Friday Justin! I’m curious, could you tell me the family trees of your autoflower breeding? I thought the first Wookies were Wedding Cake x Girl Scout Cookies. Where did it go from there? Please and thank you!
Yes indeed!

Wookiees was born from Barney’s Farm Wedding Cake and WSE GSC. Biggest GSC I have ever found and the tastiest Wedding Cake. Made a good base. Bred 2 together to get my fem F2s.

From there I bred Wookiees with many things but one of the best was CannaBioGen CBG Destroyer. That Created Dr Wookiees.
I bred Dr. Wookiees with some auto genetics I got from Beez0404 (fastbuds lemon pie x roc bud purple scoop) and it made Wizard.

On the flip side I started with some other genetics from Beez0404 - Lecter which is 20/20 Mendo Triangle Kush x Mephisto Pink Livers, both lovely high end genetics.
I also bred that with the Cannabiogen CBG Destroyer and made Dr Lecter.

Dr Lecter was then crossed with Wookiees and that is how I got Queen G

Those are my 2 strongest and best tasting/smoking genetics (wizard and queen g) so far. Breeding them together has resulted in a pretty mix too, though I only had 2 seeds of that.
IMG_5293.jpeg
IMG_5292.jpeg

The Wookiees breeds well with pretty much anything so far….breeding Wizard back with second generation Wookiees has locked in some good traits and made a really nice smelly sticky BX1 - that would be WxW which you are seeing the results of now.

Here’s my indoor girl. She’s not bad looking.
IMG_5294.jpeg

And I believe every single seed from that cross has sprouted so far. They are mota-vated 😂
IMG_5295.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom