Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

That's my next one in the box!
I'll be soaking the seed in a few days...
Man, those are some big, fat healthy looking seeds!
I'll start with the fattest one... 😁
Sweetness!
Yea and remember they are like little stones, mega hard. If you have a scuffing technique, this would be the time to employ it 😂.

But once cracked- there’s a surprise inside that I think you’ll really bring to life …I mean, if you like surprises
IMG_5141.jpeg
IMG_5142.jpeg
I’ve never seen anything like her stem. Even CJ didn’t have a stem like that. This has fuzzy trichome covered secondary branches. Hard to see in pics how much is creeping onto the leaves, even the water leaves. Zoom in on that stem shot and tell me that’s not gonna be really pretty in about a month…I am pretty hopeful. She may not get as tall as I originally expected but she seems to be finding other ways to impress me.
I think you will bring out her true beauty @Carcass
I wonder if any of those might have made it around the 🌎?

She'll be my first fuzzy-stemmed plant!😁
She may not get as tall as I originally expected but she seems to be finding other ways to impress me.
A little smaller is fine with me, especially in that box.💚
I think you will bring out her true beauty @Carcass
I'll do the best I can..autos and I seem to get along ok...
I wonder if any of those might have made it around the 🌎?
Not yet, but Wookiees x Destroyer and Queen G autos did...but just halfway around the 🌏...🤏

My little Wookies x Wizard is all 5s... :love:
PXL_20240627_180234994.MP.jpg
PXL_20240627_180306628.PORTRAIT.jpg
Looks beautiful!
Mine started making 5s and now is about 90% 3s again.
Yours definitely has the Wookiee leaf structure so I bet she leans that way …but you sometimes get surprises with these ladies.
You should be able to tell on the next branching, if she doesn’t make 7s then you can be pretty sure.
I love that you are taking such good care of her 💕

Looks beautiful!
Yours definitely has the Wookiee leaf structure so I bet she leans that way …but you sometimes get surprises with these ladies.
You should be able to tell on the next branching, if she doesn’t make 7s then you can be pretty sure.
Mother nature, Mega Crop, SNS 209 and AC infinity are certainly pitching in. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's my next one in the box!
I'll be soaking the seed in a few days...
Man, those are some big, fat healthy looking seeds!
I'll start with the fattest one... 😁
I can’t be,I’ve our grow is nearly over!

I say our 2025 grow should be a three way with your oldest spawn.

Looks beautiful!
The next two sets of leaves are 7s. :cheesygrinsmiley: I’m going to top her tomorrow if the stump will be tall enough. Right now she’s taking about 1/2 gallon in the SIP stand each day.

The next two sets of leaves are 7s. :cheesygrinsmiley: I’m going to top her tomorrow if the stump will be tall enough. Right now she’s taking about 1/2 gallon in the SIP stand each day.
Awesome! So yours is a bit more wizard leaning. May be a bit more fruity rather than Wookiee stink 😆 which ain’t bad either

I can’t be,I’ve our grow is nearly over!

I say our 2025 grow should be a three way with your oldest spawn.
For sure! I think we all have queen g beans, right?

Pretty sure I have some.

Pretty sure I have some.
4 way? 😂

IMG_5160.jpeg
Wizard Cousins. Queen G in the back, Wookiee front left.

And Wizard in the 7g GeoPot next to ABBx Wizard
IMG_5161.jpeg

And @beez0404 your little grape cookie (left) didn’t appreciate the weather like the other plants did
IMG_5162.jpeg

This girl went back to 3s and focused on generating frost
IMG_5164.jpeg

For sure! I think we all have queen g beans, right?
I could do a Queen G..👍....couple more days till I drop a seed...but I can wait till whenever you
guys want to start the 3 or 4 way...
I'm easy....

I could do a Queen G..👍....couple more days till I drop a seed...but I can wait till whenever you
guys want to start the 3 or 4 way...
I'm easy....
I believe she was talking in a few months, right?

No I’d love to see you do AlaskanBB x Wizard still, but let’s ask @Trala when she was planning.

Sounds good!👍

Got a Queen G I am reversing- it is always sort of a crapshoot to treat them with silver not knowing for sure yet if they’ll actually be a great specimen. The spraying sometimes kind of stunts the growth or rather the plant has some sort of reaction, it’s not always good. In this case, I picked a great pheno (luck) that’s leggy and vigorous despite the silver. I’m really happy because it will make a great mother and great S1’s with all these female bud sites.
IMG_5166.jpeg
It grew so much in the last week that there’s a huge amount of female bud sites now and only a bit of sex changed sites.
Some interesting things about this treatment - I started later than I normally do, this time the plant already showed sex for several days first.
I’ve only been spraying the CS for 1 week.
I only sprayed during the daylight hours (many maintain you must do it only at lights out) and also again using 30ppm, which dispels another “must” requirement that the silver must be above 50ppm.
IMG_5167.jpeg

This queen is fertile and ready to make a literal assload of seeds. I’ve never had a reversed plant that had size like she will (check back in a week)

Closer look at the Queen G reversal, going according to plan
Image_2024-07-01 11_38_13_341.jpeg

This is Queen G x Wizard, getting into its last few weeks, drinking a lot of @Remo Nutrients
IMG_5186.jpeg
IMG_5173.jpeg
A random look underneath a lower leaf on her
Image_2024-07-01 11_42_03_992.jpeg

Alaskan BananaBerry x Wizard is turning out to be a winner in every dept so far. Besides the unusually furry stem and interesting smell, she appears to have some Wookiee traits in her leaves, going back to 3s in many places.
IMG_5204.jpeg
IMG_5201.jpeg

Even the outside girl is outperforming expectations (and most of the other autos) and I was able to train her a bit which I hardly ever do to outside autos
IMG_5218.jpeg

@Carcass will be floating 1 (or 2 😂) soon and we will see some magic I’m sure. If she has the same growth, he will make her into art.

Wizard S1 is easily the sweetest smelling plant I’ve made. Like actual candy. Smarties - love em or hate ‘em, they smell good when you open a roll. This smells so much like that, it’s bizarre. She’s got her pretty purple thing going on too…solid for an outdoor auto
IMG_5235.jpeg
IMG_5233.jpeg

Been really lucky and the aphids never found her, they’re right next door on a rose… ✊ 🪵

Back
Top Bottom