Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Oh I have her in a COB version too!! Perhaps that would be in order for my walk today. Lets break her out and see what she looks like! I haven't smoked her COB yet. Its only about 2 weeks into the cure.

Great report! I need some of that twirling weed:D I know that exact urge;)
Glad you do....I never had that shit before. I mean Stank don't do jump twist kicks n stuff......thats a recipe for landing my butt in bed!

Thats the thing though, its really not a trippy type of weed in my opinion. Having said that...I just got back in from smoking the cob version of her and its a different effect for sure. Perhaps a bit more trippy in the cob version.

Back to the flower version....I do sense a bit of 'distortion' in visuals with her sometimes so she does have a little trippy in her I suppose. She's fun though! Oh and she is really easy to grow as well......at least my pheno anyways. Others that grew her out weren't impressed with it....but when I showed them a picture of mine growing they all said I definitely had a rare pheno.

I really hate that I haven't smoked or grown either of the parents to know what their effects where like or how they grew so I can't really say anything other that what I feel from early cured flower and how it grew.

I know I am rambling here now.....cob definitely taking effect nicely now.....but I am gonna share the story behind the selection to grow this strain/specific seed. We were trying to narrow down which strain on our perpetual to grow next and we weren't making any progress. I guess thats the downfall to having a lot of strains to choose from. Anyways we were going on about a week of picking and changing and then switching and changing our minds again and again and I medicated late one night. Ms Stank was fell asleep on the couch next to me and I got up and grabbed the seed box. I had it narrowed down to two strains (and Meltdown wasn't one) and decided I wanted to look at the seeds and pick based off that. I broke both strains out and was looking at them and then my brain said "look at the seeds Max gave you". The seeds were given to me in a small sealed envelope that never allowed me to see it. The envelope didn't have the strain name on it....just the two parents name (chernobyl x Mozambique) written on it.

I found it really weird that my mind would select an plain envelop that only had that on it (and I hadn't even seen it that evening as I was rummaging through the box). So I set out trying to find where it was in the box. Luckily I keep my seeds by breeders in their individual zip lock bags with the breeders name on the outside of the bag so its relatively easy to find a strain out of the 200+ plus in our catalog. I dug into the zip lock bag that stored my "Misc personal crosses" where I keep all the seeds I have traded with people and grabbed the envelop. I was mad I couldn't even see the seed and I didn't want to open the envelop because I knew once I did, I would have to find something to put the seeds back into so they wouldn't fall out. I almost just put the pack back in and went back to the original two strains I was picking from. But I kept having the oddest urge to open that pack.....so I did. I glanced at the seeds real quick and nothing was overly impressive at first. But then my eyes kept drift to one of them. So I grabbed that seed out and put the rest away and had my three choices.

I knew what strain I wanted to grow, but it was the least needed in the medicine cabinet at the time so I was trying to force myself to pick the other choice, thinking 'grow that one, its the smarter choice'. But I kept finding myself looking at that stupid seed for some reason with that little voice saying "pop that one". I tried to force myself to go back and chose one of the original two choices but the little voice wouldn't shut up so I finally just grabbed that seed and threw it the little dish.

Tried to explain to Ms Stank why I was growing that strain and i probably sounded like a fool when I told her the story. That seed somehow kept calling out to me LOL. True story.....if I am lying I am dying!

Now on to my walk!

Great smoke reports and terrific stories Van! Nice peek inside your head :).
Hey, you stay out of my head Shed!!!

Man what a great walk. Didn't go far but it was awesome. Just stepped out back and started walking. Walked the perimeter of the property and then walked down the wildlife/water shed preservation land that we abut. It was so quiet and peaceful with the recent snow. You know, take 10-20 quiet steps and stop and listen and look for a minute or two, then repeat.

Found a really cool area down below that reeked of wildlife. I could smell whatever it was that likes that area. Think I might have to visit that area regularly and see what might be moving through there. I took a bunch of pics on the walk which I will post in a bit.

That African Meltdown strain is absolutely wonderful for outdoors. Kinda curious what the offspring of her crossed with the Harlequin are going to be like.

Back
Top Bottom