Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Amen brother Duggs!

Alright....going down to the basement to do battle with a big Hawaiian chick. If you don't hear from me in a while, have Ms Stank go check on me.....it could be ugly down there! I'M GOING IN!!! :roorrip::ganjamon:

I haven't had a cold in a while but the last one I had it helped if I smoked a sativa leaning plant but when I was going through healing from the concussion if I smoked a sativa with a headache it made it 20x worse. On the flip side the indica leaning plants took care of the headache and helped me rest.

yeah for some reason my system is calling out for Sativas right now. Got a good bit of relief out of that first smoke. Just finished collecting 30 gallons of rain water.....time to warm up and hit that TGT again!
I'll tell you how I dose when I'm against the wall. I pack a bowl with what I'm craving then top it with some 1/1 like blue dream cbd made into shatter ala @Grandpa Tokin's method made a little loose. Get a Good dose of that and get down in the recliner. I've had bad migraines disappear in 30 minutes like that.

I haven't had a cold in a while but the last one I had it helped if I smoked a sativa leaning plant but when I was going through healing from the concussion if I smoked a sativa with a headache it made it 20x worse. On the flip side the indica leaning plants took care of the headache and helped me rest.
So much to it.

Didn't get much done on the Hawaiian girl this evening. I trimmed most all the fan leaves off her and then I did a quick trim on about 7 colas and called it a day. She definitely has a unique smell to her. I will finish her up tomorrow morning.

Didn't get much done on the Hawaiian girl this evening. I trimmed most all the fan leaves off her and then I did a quick trim on about 7 colas and called it a day. She definitely has a unique smell to her. I will finish her up tomorrow morning.
Unacceptable. This is winter solstice and you didn't finish trimming? SHAME SHAME SHAME. I'm sure some GOT fiends will get understand that reference :passitleft:

African Meltdown Harvest Update

We have the final weights on the African girl. She came in at a hefty 345 grams, or 12.19 zips. Getting some very steady high yields on these last 3 harvests. We have hit 12 ounces per plant on the last 3 plants. Very pleased with the numbers. Verdict is still out on the quality, but all in all a very good grow.

Here are how the numbers break down as we track them.

We vegged her for 113 Days and she Flowered for 75 days for a total of 188 days. That comes out to 1.83 grams per day from seed to finish. She was grown in a 10 gallon pot, which puts us at 34.5 grams per gallon. Gotta say that the soil is really pulling in some very consistent and high yields. Might take us a bit longer to get ours chopped down but the wait is generally worth it!

We can honestly say we have never watched a single episode of GoT, or The Walking Dead. Once they got to the point where they are so uber popular.....we make it a point to not get on board.

We can honestly say we have never watched a single episode of GoT, or The Walking Dead. Once they got to the point where they are so uber popular.....we make it a point to not get on board.
We started watching on like season 3 or 4 but out of sure boredom. If you don't have the time for it or have better things to do more power to ya brother.

Honestly our TV is on NatGeo or Discovery or one of those type shows.....unless there is a replay of any UFCs being played. I did kinda get interested in that Yellowstone TV series with Kevin Costner. I think we have two more episodes to go to finish that one.

We start a lot of series but rarely do they hold our attention through a full season.

Yeah my strains are totally affecting me differently while I am fighting this cold or flu. Its not helping as much with the nose but its still helping greatly with the chest. I can feel it fighting the fever as well. Its not getting me high more than to just relax and help me feel better. I have smoked a lot today and haven't felt any real buzz or high or stoned feeling. I smoked the Hindu/Northern Lights bowl that is my bedtime meds and nothing. Gonna smoke another bowl of it here in a few and try to grab some sleep.

African Meltdown Harvest Update

We have the final weights on the African girl. She came in at a hefty 345 grams, or 12.19 zips. Getting some very steady high yields on these last 3 harvests. We have hit 12 ounces per plant on the last 3 plants. Very pleased with the numbers. Verdict is still out on the quality, but all in all a very good grow.

Here are how the numbers break down as we track them.

We vegged her for 113 Days and she Flowered for 75 days for a total of 188 days. That comes out to 1.83 grams per day from seed to finish. She was grown in a 10 gallon pot, which puts us at 34.5 grams per gallon. Gotta say that the soil is really pulling in some very consistent and high yields. Might take us a bit longer to get ours chopped down but the wait is generally worth it!

Those are some startling numbers! o_O And in a 10 gallon pot.

So isn't that interesting. All of the yield comes from veg. This one had 113 days for a 10 gallon, while I'll go 75 days for a 6 gallon. You get triple the yield.

Thanks for the metrics. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom