Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

He hasn't been around much in the last few months. I email he off and on but he don't hang out with the cool kids anymore. Real life has been very busy for him.
I hear ya. This has been the busiest that any of us has been at the hatchery... ever. Soo so so many new projects and retrofits all round. Hard to find time when you're busy half the time and sleeping it off the other half. Or divide your fractions however you want.

OK, home from work, sitting in the growroom, 4g of sativa alongside me... ready to start the bullshit. Wish me luck, guys.
Sounds like a good day Fly!

Just up potted Stankberry #3 to a 3 gallon pot. That should give me at least a month before I need to up pot and flip. I think it will be pushing my luck with the Stankberry with the way she grows, but a guy has to have fun right! Stankberry #2 is in a 2 gallon as she got up potted a few days ago. I haven't topped her or begun any training on her......been totally slacking with those two. Gonna get my crap together over the next week. I chopped Stankberry #4 (the small male) and threw his ass in the worm bin. I still have the Stankberry #1 male that I just topped down quite a bit. I wanted to see how he was growing and I like him enough to keep him around a bit. I will likely get him up potted to a 2 gallon this week.

Also up potted DTF #1 into a 2 gallon pot where I will grow her low and wide and likely the biggest out of the 3 DTF girls. DTF #2 is in the 4 gallon and got flipped (she was grown with no toppings or training. Just want to see how it will grow if left along. DTF #4 is still in its half gallon pot but its hurting and will probably get up potted in the next day or two. I also have the DTF #3 male still hanging around. I am watching him....and will give him a bit more to impress me.

All in all the Stank Genetics plants are doing well. Really need to focus on getting the basement organized and cleared out enough that i can get the big tent up (going to take a lot of work to put that thing up....the number of tent poles alone is almost overwhelming).

I have to do the final trim on the Hawaiian girl at some point tonight and get her in the paper bags and drying in the fridge.

That sounds like a busy day for you so far. I need to find a book on cannabis genetics. I think I have one someone on a hard drive or a SD card somewhere.

How long do you give your seeds for a dormant period? I stuck mine in the fridge for a number of weeks and then planted some one day to stave off boredom. Or what do you do in that area is a better way to put it.

I think just let them rest for a couple weeks after you harvest them and keep them dry and cool and they should be fine.

Yeah definitely a busy day....off to a xmas eve dinner with Ms Stanks family. Catch everyone later!! Merry Christmas if I don't make it back through before tomorrow!!

Back
Top Bottom