Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Yeah my last three grows were similar in terms of yield and pot sizes. The main difference was the veg time on the Tangie Ghost Train was low in comparison. That one yielded me 341 grams with a 78 day veg and a 69 day flower. She gave up 2.32 grams per day....the 2nd highest I have hit, behind the monster Northern Lights. She hit a staggering 3.22 grams per day.

The BCP was another long veg time 119 days with 70 days flower and she yielded right around 365 grams, so 1. 93 grams per day.

Not sure if its the light or the soil or the strains or all three, but things are definitely clicking along nicely here!

I have a monster Tangie Ghost Train that just went into a 10 gallon pot last week. Tomorrow she gets flipped. I am in trouble with her....she is way too tall LOL. And then we have the Amherst Sour Diesel that just went in her 15, she will get flipped in a day or two!

I am curious as to what I am going to get off this Hawaiian......she has very very dense buds. She is really sticky as well. I am still going to stick to my 6-8 ounce range on her. I might even try my hand at revegging her to wait on the buds to dry and cure and test out. I haven't tried revegging yet so figure its probably good to try it on a plant that I am currently impartial to instead of trying it on a strain I really want to reveg to keep the line around. I would rather screw up now then later!

We start a lot of series but rarely do they hold our attention through a full season.

I'm like you in that respect. I have a couple types of shows I'll watch. And of course there is football (American football) which I love. BUT, I did get sucked into a show a couple years ago that held me captivated from start to finish. That show..................Downton Abbey

Morning everybody!

We had a busy day yesterday, finishing up the Hawaiian girl harvest and watering the others and doing some shopping. Got her all chopped up except for what we left on the plant to attempt to reveg. I have her in the small tent under 24/0 for a week or two. This way if the smoke turns out to be killer, I have the option of regrowing her. Worse case scenario, I get experience doing a reveg.

Wet harvest numbers are in. We took just over 1100 grams wet off the Hawaiian girl. Her main colas were incredibly dense. Didn't think she was gonna generate quite this much weight. Those numbers will put her final harvest up in the 9+ ounce range once dry. I am happy with those numbers!

She was a very interesting smelling girl in her final couple weeks. Ms Stank didn't care for the undertones to her. I found her very sweet, but there is something to her that I could see some people not caring for. I think the undertone could best be described as rotting or fermenting. I am very excited to try a few testers!

Thanks man. The depression has me pounded into the dirt this. year, but things are going pretty good all round. I graduated from a grow closet to a spare room so I now have two seedlings that will get big buckets and good warmth. I got taken out of the hatchery at work and now I'm doing all the water tests. I like that; breaks up the days, less monotonous, a bit of sunshine here and there...

How's things with you man? I see you made a nice haul on your harvest. I have two F1 semi-autos that I bred that are now producing the F2 seeds; from there I'll select out the autos to work with.

Attachments

• geno pheno.jpg
    geno pheno.jpg
    629.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 20181214_140455.jpg
    20181214_140455.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 40
Doing great brother. We just bought a house and got moved in. Harvests have been killing it the last 4 plants, averaging about 325 grams a plant. Have a few new strains in work. All it all its good brother.

That's great man, real glad to heat that. Moving is always a pain in the hole. I've done it way too many times between five provinces. I think I've been in NB longer than in any other province now, so I guess I'm officially a redneck.

I do like breeding my plants too. My plan is to get my autos stabilized somewhat, get a good THC count hopefully, and introduce some CBD plant genetics into it to get a nice strain for the arthritis. Of course I can't get it tested, so I'll have to do qualitative trials.

Other than that, I get an early day tomorrow, Tuesday off with pay, and I'm hoping to get some double-and-a-half on Wednesday. This time of year needs extra hours.

Back
Top Bottom