Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Yeah but man they are a bitch to move! I mean you grow in 26ers, how often do you pick yours up LOL? I wish I could roll them into the tent somehow...but lifting them in and out of the tent with my back is task. 10s are tough when watered......15s are very tough.

There is always one of these..... lol

hoist.jpg

I know that wont work but you could get plant dollies. That wont help with the lip of the tent but you just have to get them up and over that and onto the dolly then you can roll them around.

Ok, got lots done down in the dungeon. Got the Amherst up potted into into her 15 gallon pot. Also had to up pot a Black Cherry Punch clone that had been in her 1 gallon pot for about 2.5 months. Talk about being root bound. She took a hard nose dive over the last 48 hours. She had been showing signs of needing to be up potted, but she let me know under no circumstances was she going to go any further until I up potted her.

Also up potted the Hindu clone that I have been slow growing for a while. Slapped her into a new pot and will give her a couple days and she will get flipped as well. I HATE that I am going to have a bunch of stuff getting harvested around the same time. I DESPISE trim jail .

I have a few more things that need up potting but I think I have at least gotten my head above water. Perhaps other than watering duty, I can get back to unpacking and organizing our shit. Oh wait, I need to harvest the Hawaiian tomorrow.....hmmmm.

Ok, amazon delivered the Bio-char I needed for the soil so back down to mix that in and then it can get to cooking.....damn, really thought the hard stuff was over for the day. I hate having to do rework. Pure and absolute waste....so many other things I could be doing like relaxing and enjoying this high!

The Hawaiian takes precedent lol
That she does! I have her in a dark corner in time out as she contemplates her future. Depending on how Ms Stank feels when she gets home, I might try getting a head start on her tonight as opposed to spending the whole day on her tomorrow. I don't really care one way or the other, its still trim jail. She isn't as big as the others so I don't think she will be as bad. I am guessing 6-8 ounces maybe?? I will get some pics of her before harvest either way.

Amherst Sour Diesel Up Potting Veg Day 111

We have a couple pics of her getting a new home. Keep in mind she is getting up potted from a 5 gallon pot just for size references. Didn't get a pic of her roots but she will definitely be happy in her new home.

Speaking of roots....here are the roots off the Black Cherry Punch clone that got up potted right after the ASD. She was beyond root bound.....couldn't even break the roots apart they were to tight. Had to score em with my knife!

Well she was meant to have been flipped a while back....but all that shit that was going on with the house kinda kept me pushing back the plans. I remember Neiko said the ASD was a big yielder so if there was a plant I want to get on the big side, I figured this one would be a fun one to grow and a fun one for everyone to watch. Er'body loves a BIG girl!!!

Helluva rootball on the BCP!
Right? I don't know if I had even taken a peak at her. I saw some bad signs on her a couple days ago so I dug out the cal mag and added a splash in her water two days ago cause I know I f'd up the Mg. Well when I opened the tent today I looked at her and she was giving me the middle finger "NOPE, I don't need cal mag asshole, I need a new home!"

Ok, message received girl, calm down! Here is a foliar to help tide you over until you can get those roots unbound.

Tent is the same height.....80".......If I can get the 10'x10' up and running, I gain an additional 4 inches of head room! Of course I will need the lights on movers so I might actually lose space in the deal....who the hell knows!

Back
Top Bottom