Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Yeah I have one buddy that is great at giving me input to the strains. Everyone else just gives me the "dude that some good fucking weed" line which I appreciate but does nothing to help figure out the taste, the smells, the effects, etc. Gotta love those that appreciate what good cannabis can bring to the table.

I havent even smoked in a while now. but when I could I got blitz off minimal amounts. Hard to get a feel for things when just about everything is strong enough to get me too high with 2 hits lol. My wife is the tester as well but unless I write out questions for her to answer about it I most get "that was good" "that was ok" or "that made me tired/gave me a headache" lol.

looking good in stankville! Cant wait to see what youre going to do with an entire basement :oops: ... 2019 is going to be a good one!
:passitleft:
Those look very nice. Thank you! I am actually staying away from buying anything anytime soon. I have more seeds than I can grow in 3 life times so unless I can trade for things I am abstaining from acquiring things right now lol.

Be careful Big Sparks, its dangerous trying to play catch up. Good to see ya back around brother.

Good news, found the soil recipe and I am about 3/4 the way through mixing my batch up. Again, I am out of Bio-char....not sure why I only bought one package last time, but ordering two more this time. And I am remembering my Epsom Salt for the Mg this time.

Yeah I have one buddy that is great at giving me input to the strains. Everyone else just gives me the "dude that some good fucking weed" line which I appreciate but does nothing to help figure out the taste, the smells, the effects, etc. Gotta love those that appreciate what good cannabis can bring to the table.

I think it's the same for most of us that grow. We know what the breeders say about our strains and the reviews and it gives us tastes to look for. Training for the palate like wine. I know the guys I give stuff to or smoke with say the same thing "that's some good shit"...

I also think that vaping for me anyway is a better way to evaluate the effects and taste of it.

Awe...come on Yeti....grab some A5 X Malawi......just for kicks....
If I find someone with one or two they want to trade I am definitely open to it! It is one that i want to grow but I do not care to pay for anything right now. Anyone that has some that would like to trade... I may have something to trade lol.

If I find someone with one or two they want to trade I am definitely open to it! It is one that i want to grow but I do not care to pay for anything right now. Anyone that has some that would like to trade... I may have something to trade lol.

:thumb:Yeti I could do that, if & when they arrive :hmmmm: we'll figure something out.:Namaste:

Man I love soil.....and I love growing in soil, but I can't say that I love mixing soil with this back still jacked up. Gotta get in rolling with the doc on the procedure here pretty soon. I gotta get me cement mixer or something if they can't fix it

I used the new shovel that replaced that cursed thing. I gotta say, other than the less amount of space, mixing it in the basement is easier. Everything is closer, I am not battling 80-90 degree sunny days.

Back
Top Bottom