Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

I can certainly see where people might view Mr Soul that way. He is certainly a bit extravagant in my opinion but I do my best to not pass judgement until someone gives me a reason to. He was friendly, listened, and came off pretty normal in the situation I met him. Having said that.....I could see where he might have that glory hound streak in him, but again he didn't at all come off that way towards us.

Oscar from Mosca was really a nice dude. Gave us a shit load of soil freebies after he asked how we grew. Was a real chill dude. Nice enough that even though I didn't really want any of his strains going in, I wound up deciding to try his pink strain Raspberry Boogie.

I was disappointed that they don't drop their prices at all at the conventions. They were all charging full prices that you see at the seed banks.

Hey Yeti, we had a great time. We missed @stoneotter and @FutRfarmer while we were there but it was pretty cool. Hung out and chatted with Mr Soul from Brothers Grimm as well as Jinxproof (good dude) from Jinxproof Genetics, Oscar from Mosca Seeds, and the guy from Annunaki Genetics. Kinda cool to get to shoot the shit about breeding and growing with them.

I don't even know who won any of the catagories....I couldn't find anything with the results. All in all it was a great time. I snagged a few new strains. Picked up Sour Pineapple and Black Cherry Soda Bx from Annunaki, some 9lb Hammer from Jinxproof, and some Raspberry Boggie from Mosca.

Mr Nice had a booth there but he was pretty crowded and I never made it back to him. Good times and Ms Stank was a sport and let me have all my fun there.
I was there at the door open Saturday, got in and by the time I i grabbed the genetics I wanted andbot was time to explore t was packed. I also wanted the check out seed source and mr. nice

I can certainly see where people might view Mr Soul that way. He is certainly a bit extravagant in my opinion but I do my best to not pass judgement until someone gives me a reason to. He was friendly, listened, and came off pretty normal in the situation I met him. Having said that.....I could see where he might have that glory hound streak in him, but again he didn't at all come off that way towards us.

Oscar from Mosca was really a nice dude. Gave us a shit load of soil freebies after he asked how we grew. Was a real chill dude. Nice enough that even though I didn't really want any of his strains going in, I wound up deciding to try his pink strain Raspberry Boogie.

I was disappointed that they don't drop their prices at all at the conventions. They were all charging full prices that you see at the seed banks.
I was hoping for some lower prices also
7012D190-E627-4553-8084-D22BE2C7207A.jpeg

That would have been amazing to attend, glad to hear everyone enjoyed themselves. I have a pack of Jinx-Proof limited edition Hurkle x 9lb. I haven't ran any yet but soon I hope. Your girls are looking great as always, hope you and Ms.Stank have a good night!

Hey Van and crew

So got my 1st official clones going, roots are moving, should hit the DWC water tomorrow. Been poking through the root riots about 4 days or so

How long ish, till they start showing growth or re-veg, I'd say they where 14ish days in flower when cut

Graciass

Yeah I have no reason to dislike Mr Soul just wondering if he came across the same way to you. I have attended a show and was disappointed in prices as well. I did find a local guy that reps for Dynasty. They used to be cheaper than the banks by about $20/pack. They still may be but they do not always have the latest in stock.

I was hoping for some lower prices also
7012D190-E627-4553-8084-D22BE2C7207A.jpeg

Were the Star PupilxWeaponX the freebie sthey were giving out to everyone? I really kinda want the grape pupil. I may have to find someone to buy my Star Pupils so I can get them lol. What is the Maines Honest herb pack?

That would have been amazing to attend, glad to hear everyone enjoyed themselves. I have a pack of Jinx-Proof limited edition Hurkle x 9lb. I haven't ran any yet but soon I hope. Your girls are looking great as always, hope you and Ms.Stank have a good night!

That limited edition sounds really nice. My 9lb Hammer is very nice. Some people have called it too strong basically lol. Mixed with the Hurkle sounds interesting.

Yeah I have no reason to dislike Mr Soul just wondering if he came across the same way to you. I have attended a show and was disappointed in prices as well. I did find a local guy that reps for Dynasty. They used to be cheaper than the banks by about $20/pack. They still may be but they do not always have the latest in stock.

Were the Star PupilxWeaponX the freebie sthey were giving out to everyone? I really kinda want the grape pupil. I may have to find someone to buy my Star Pupils so I can get them lol. What is the Maines Honest herb pack?

That limited edition sounds really nice. My 9lb Hammer is very nice. Some people have called it too strong basically lol. Mixed with the Hurkle sounds interesting.
Hey yetti
I bought the star pupil and the other 2 were freebies. I’m planning on grabbing grape pupil and 5 star pupil next year. The Maine sure honest herb pack so are lemon MOB and Blue gorilla.
Super lemon haze x MOB
AND
Blueberry(original DJ short cut) x GG4
Both have me excited

@Van Stank is still sleeping i think;)
Still wake up ya ol fart .

Wait I’ll be an old fart one day too maybe I should shut it . But seriously age is earned to me .

Okay sorry stank what were you saying ?

:passitleft:

@FutRfarmer I'm running a Goji Pupil right now - just flipped it a couple weeks ago. I'll have an update with pics tomorrow.

:bongrip: :Namaste:

Hey yetti
I bought the star pupil and the other 2 were freebies. I’m planning on grabbing grape pupil and 5 star pupil next year. The Maine sure honest herb pack so are lemon MOB and Blue gorilla.
Super lemon haze x MOB
AND
Blueberry(original DJ short cut) x GG4
Both have me excited
Oh I did not realize those were the packs. I figured those containers were oil. Both of those sound really nice. I have seen some pics of their gear on IG and it looks decent. they are not a huge breeder as of yet. I would not mind seeing their gear get grown out.

That is sweet you got two packs of freebies from Mass Medical. The Goji Pupil sounds interesting. GTs is a decent lookign plant. The Five Star Pupil looks ok. Supposed to be a green version of the Star Pupil. I would not mind trying the MrE Pupil. Supposed to be some phenos that smell like road kill skunk!

Oh I did not realize those were the packs. I figured those containers were oil. Both of those sound really nice. I have seen some pics of their gear on IG and it looks decent. they are not a huge breeder as of yet. I would not mind seeing their gear get grown out.

That is sweet you got two packs of freebies from Mass Medical. The Goji Pupil sounds interesting. GTs is a decent lookign plant. The Five Star Pupil looks ok. Supposed to be a green version of the Star Pupil. I would not mind trying the MrE Pupil. Supposed to be some phenos that smell like road kill skunk!
the 5 pupil only has me at pine. The MrE certainly does look and sound great. I wanted to start with his star pupil, I figure it is his baby and it looks fun. Im looking forward to both of Honest maines. I'll probably do 1 of each in a 15 gallon next round

the 5 pupil only has me at pine. The MrE certainly does look and sound great. I wanted to start with his star pupil, I figure it is his baby and it looks fun. Im looking forward to both of Honest maines. I'll probably do 1 of each in a 15 gallon next round
Let me know if you get a good cut of that Star Pupil. Thats one I have been wanting for a while. Let me know if you ever see anything you like in my lineup, you are just a hop skip and jump down the road.

Hey Van and crew

So got my 1st official clones going, roots are moving, should hit the DWC water tomorrow. Been poking through the root riots about 4 days or so

How long ish, till they start showing growth or re-veg, I'd say they where 14ish days in flower when cut

Graciass
Ok, so re vegging will take a bit for sure. It shouldn't be terribly long if you took it at 14 days, but realize the revegging is also strain specific in my findings. Some strains reveg easier. So my answer will be "Probably shouldn't be more than 2-3 weeks but it could be faster or slower as well. Just be patient....I know, not one of your strong points."

Thats about the best answer I can give ya.

Back
Top Bottom