Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Those cola shots of the Hawaiian are stunning VS!

And Ghost Train Tangie sounds crazy - more citrus than an indica. Is that your own creation? I grew Tangie x Kosher Kush in my first grow, and I have a single Tangie x Chocolope seed I need to run at some point. strong flavours!

I’m starting a seed of Kosher Kush on New Years Eve Duggan, I’m pumped!
I was pumped too , and wanted to run it for a long time before i did. The results were as expected, very , very 'kushy' taste and strong . Smell growing was strong as well. Buds get really knarly and knobby , coated with resin . Another strain worth growing a few times. cheers Dobe.:passitleft:

Hey Guys, been a busy week here in Stankville.

Got everything finished up in the two tents with the recirculating air. The air in the two tents is holding steady at 77 degrees with lights on, 73 with just the veg tent on. Temps drop down to 63 with all the lights off which is a few degrees cooler than we want.

Got the big Tangie Ghost Train up potted into a 10 gallon pot, and up potted an African Meltdown clone into a 5 gallon. Both of those will get about 5 days for the roots to do their thing and they will get flipped.

Speaking of African Meltdown, I chopped her down starting yesterday and finished her up today. She was a big girl. She was flopping literally everywhere and I don't think there was a single cola standing up straight. She ain't purdy, but she yielded a lot. I am guessing in the 10-13 ounce range just by the looks.

African Meltdown Harvest Day 75

What'd heat mat did you get?? I may need to switch to a heat pad instead of a heater
I haven't picked up a heat mat yet. I wanted to see what just recirculating the air would do with the temps. With all the lights on I hit and stay at 77. If the plants don't seem like they are doing well with these temps, I will add the mat.

Really looking forward to the Amherst Sour Diesel and a Tangie Ghost Train. Going to be some Dope dope!
I will be up potting the Amherst Sour Diesel in a few days. I am torn on putting her in a 10 gallon (she is currently in a 5 gallon) or saying screw it and throw it in a 15 gallon pot and see what she will do. I still have a bit to decide. She's getting big.....and she's at 102 days vegging. I am leaning towards the 15 gallon pot since its a strain thats renowned to be a high yielder and I want to see what I can get from her.

Hey Van Stank, I sure you're still unpacking, I hope, but could you fire up the weather machine, I'm almost out of rainwater!:Namaste:
I am down to about 8 gallons of rain water left. Supposed to be some weather coming in soon. Luckily I have a little stream right next to the property that I can go dip a bucket into and get what I need.

Those cola shots of the Hawaiian are stunning VS!

And Ghost Train Tangie sounds crazy - more citrus than an indica. Is that your own creation? I grew Tangie x Kosher Kush in my first grow, and I have a single Tangie x Chocolope seed I need to run at some point. strong flavours!

Hey Dobe, now the Tangie Ghost Train isn't our creation. I actually got a cut from a friend. The strain was created in a collaboration between Crocket farms and Rare Dankness. It was a limited time release. Its a great daytime smoke for remaining functional. I get a lot done when I puff on it. I will be making S1s out it to keep the strain around for a while. Its a hit among my friends for sure.

Back
Top Bottom