Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Here are a few shots of the Hawaiian Mayan Gold. She is on day 54

I am not surprised at these photos at all. I figured when you seemed impressed enough to mention it there were going to be some stellar plant pictures on the way. You didn't disappoint. You and Cola Monster just grow some killer looking plants. These are magazine cover material.

Beautiful plants Van. Now the way i have my tents are cooler air coming into my flower tent at 66f with aluminum deflectors deflecting the air up some. Big ass lights have fans blowing down on the backs of them and with big plants flowering there's plenty of heat in there and the rh goes up from the perspiring of the plants so that raises the rh. I pull from the top and other side of the tent the warmer more humid air into the bottom of my veg tent and that keeps it around 78-80f and 60-65rh. I only use 1 exhaust fan but it's 8" and in the top of the veg tent and all ducting is 8". My flower tent has up to 3 tower fans that circulate the air and they kinda push the air back towards where my tents are bringing in the cooler air. I'm thinking your looking at things wrong by using the air from the veg tent to feed the flowering tent. You want cooler less humid air in your flower tent (to bring out colors and not burn tops) and warmer more humid in your veg tent. No? All my pots are up off the floor at least 6".

Aloha baby. Hawaiian is lovely! The cold fight is here. I've had low temps too. 24/0 light is helping. I have a poured foundation and the walls are cold. At least 10 degrees colder than a middle wall. Some time I plan to glue insulation up. The hard foam on the tent floor idea is great. What kind of heat do you have for the house? A good Rube Goldberg rig might help too. I have one of those going now with a fan over a length of baseboard thru a tunnel around a corner over the sump between the washer/ drier and water barrels between the table saw and drill press.:rolleyes:

Beautiful plants Van. Now the way i have my tents are cooler air coming into my flower tent at 66f with aluminum deflectors deflecting the air up some. Big ass lights have fans blowing down on the backs of them and with big plants flowering there's plenty of heat in there and the rh goes up from the perspiring of the plants so that raises the rh. I pull from the top and other side of the tent the warmer more humid air into the bottom of my veg tent and that keeps it around 78-80f and 60-65rh. I only use 1 exhaust fan but it's 8" and in the top of the veg tent and all ducting is 8". My flower tent has up to 3 tower fans that circulate the air and they kinda push the air back towards where my tents are bringing in the cooler air. I'm thinking your looking at things wrong by using the air from the veg tent to feed the flowering tent. You want cooler less humid air in your flower tent (to bring out colors and not burn tops) and warmer more humid in your veg tent. No? All my pots are up off the floor at least 6".

I agree with your logic completely. I think that what he was trying to achive was warmer temps when the lights are out in the flowering tent. I guess RH wise it really depends on your environment outside the tent where you are drawing in air. The highest my RH gets normally in flower is 50%. Most times it is in the 40's. Veg is the same but to your point I do not have large plants perspiring like Van does so you are more than likely right.

The RH in the basement is about 45-55% from the ranges I have seen over a few days so far. I know the RH is something I am going to have to watch but I won't know any of the ranges I will facing until I get the 2nd tent running.

I really think that between using the two tents and heating pad thingy Duggs recommended, I will be golden in a relative short amount of time.

I appreciate all the input and ideas everyone! Thank you!

I think I would consider building a 10 x 10 pad of the hard foam on which to put your 10 x 10 tent when ready to set that up. Keep the plants off the cold floor has got to help the root temperature. Glad you're finally all in the new place.

The RH in the basement is about 45-55% from the ranges I have seen over a few days so far. I know the RH is something I am going to have to watch but I won't know any of the ranges I will facing until I get the 2nd tent running.

I really think that between using the two tents and heating pad thingy Duggs recommended, I will be golden in a relative short amount of time.

I appreciate all the input and ideas everyone! Thank you!
Yup...Van...checked the temps again this morning.....topped out at 77 again....so...the mat is working just as i had hoped.My other space heater is outta there too.Its just the mat .....working great.

I don't have any height I can offer up other than perhaps an inch. Raising the tent isn't really viable, which is one of the reasons I like to use the pots or buckets to raise the plants. I only have less than 2" to spare over the top of the 10'x10'. If I had the height, I would build an elevated floor for the tents but just not really an option. Now I can put the foam on the inside of the tent floor and it might help to insulate any cold emanating up from the concrete.

I don't have any height I can offer up other than perhaps an inch. Raising the tent isn't really viable, which is one of the reasons I like to use the pots or buckets to raise the plants. I only have less than 2" to spare over the top of the 10'x10'. If I had the height, I would build an elevated floor for the tents but just not really an option. Now I can put the foam on the inside of the tent floor and it might help to insulate any cold emanating up from the concrete.

That is what I did. I set the tent up and cut the foam to fit and installed the reflective floor on top of the foam so the overall tent height didn't change and stayed stable.

the stankmeisters are legend ... amazing hawaian mayan ... it inspired me to come up with the alternative name AlohaCoatl :ganjamon: after the bird Quetzal Coatl which also displays beautiful greens and reds ... oh the poetry

hehe

btw my harvest is in go check it out in my thread ( sorry for the hijack stankmeisters ;) )

Thanks Gramps, I appreciate it brother. Been slow here as we continue to get settled in and unpacked. Taking far longer than I wanted it to take to get to a point of kind of getting back to normal.

We got the 5x5 tent set up and moved the two flowering girls in there. Will be doing some up potting of stuff to prep to go to flower here soon. I haven't set up the other lights into the old 4x4 yet, but will get to that tomorrow, as well as running the exhaust duct to recirculate the heat.

I did top two DTFs earlier and confirm that Stankberry #4 is in fact a male like we initially thought he was. He will be getting culled in the next couple days. I will keep the Stankberry #1 male for the time being to see how he grows.

Should get around to some pictures at some point tomorrow.

Had a couple buddies come by to check out the new Black Cherry Punch smoke. I ground up a bowl of it and they were amazed by the smell. The three of us stepped outside and passed the bong around a couple times. One buddy that was driving stopped after two, the other friend took a third, I finished off with a 4th and 5th and we went in the house. 10-15 minutes later we were talking and they both had glazed looks on their face before the guy that was driving goes "Damn, I am ripped man. I don't think I can drive right now". The other guy looked up and said "yeah thats some damn good weed there, I am fucked up"

I just smiled and chuckled and thought to myself "Yes, yes it is!". Two hours later he was able to drive. I can't wait to try some of the BCP cob.

Morning everyone, hope everyone is having a great day.

Update to the temp issue. Got the 5x5 up and the flowering girls in there. Moved the Spydrx Plus there and added an older Mars Hydro LED and the Viparspectra into the 4x4 that has veg plants. Also got half of the ducting set up to recirculate and it's raised the temps in the flower tent to 73 degrees. I need to hook up the other fan and ducting and complete the circle back to the veg tent.

Will be up potting the Amherst Sour Diesel and a Tangie Ghost Train this evening to prepare for flipping next week.

Also swung by the grow store and grabbed more stuff for another batch of soil. I hope to mix another batch this week at some point. Gotta finish clearing more room in the basement.

Hey buddy, been scattered around lately

Congrats on the new house

How is everything, all moved in, found any issues or bonuses ya missed when u inspected??

Plants look killer as always

Back
Top Bottom