Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

DTF Veg Day 44

Ok guys, its been a bit since we did any updates. Gonna kick it off with some DTF shots. All the girls and boys kind of suffered a bit during the move. They weren't always under their lights and sometimes we had them in less than optimal conditions to say the least. They lived a week on a window ledge with a little light house light over them and they really stretched during that period. That stretching kind of threw a monkey wrench in what we had planned but will roll with it

We topped DTF #1 and decided to make that one the shorter one and we are going to grow her out low and wide. Her side branching appeared to be the strongest so we went with that plant and this training style specifically for that reason.

DTF #2 was topped a bit later and up high. She has a bit of a thicker stem and I think I will work some sort of quadline based training off her top two nodes. I spread out the lower stuff to have a couple clones to choose from. Right now, I like the color and structure of #2 the best.

DTF #3 is the male of the crew and he hasn't done anything to make me want to keep him. I might take a clone off him and throw him into the smallest tent and flip him and see how he flowers out. Don't really have the time to play around with him....still a lot to get unpacked and organized.

DTF #4 is the one I still have to figure out what I am going to do. I don't generally run a lot of plants naturally, untopped so I am thinking of doing that with this girl. I will decide this week. If I am going to run her all natural, then I will up pot her to a 5 gallon pot soon and give her a few days and then flip.

DTF #1

DTF #2

DTF #3

DTF #4

Family Shot

Let me know if you get a good cut of that Star Pupil. Thats one I have been wanting for a while. Let me know if you ever see anything you like in my lineup, you are just a hop skip and jump down the road.
Absolutely brother! And I could fill my tent with your line up:Namaste:.

I am trying to eventually get to where I have about 1000 gallons of soil all together in various phases of mixing and composting. I will be mixing up another batch in the next week and that will give me about 250 gallons in my arsenal.

I'm seeing a small yard tractor with a bucket on the front in your not too distant future!

Ok, so re vegging will take a bit for sure. It shouldn't be terribly long if you took it at 14 days, but realize the revegging is also strain specific in my findings. Some strains reveg easier. So my answer will be "Probably shouldn't be more than 2-3 weeks but it could be faster or slower as well. Just be patient....I know, not one of your strong points."

Thats about the best answer I can give ya.

Kinda , sorta, maybe, I think, what I knew and was thinking

Lol

She has been slow due to her, the mothers, tramatic start. I'm hoping the clones will be true sativa wenches and grow outs the slow funk of their mother

Oh, and you have some Star Pupil seeds....

GROW EM!!!!

LOL, you know its funny. I was updating my seed spread sheet and I saw I had 3 Star Pupil seeds. I totally forgot about that until yesterday. Glad I didn't buy a pack of them at the show. We almost picked up the Grape Pupil for Ms Stank but we held off for a bit.

Okay, well maybe a little leggy! Just catching up. Glad you had fun at the cannafair :).
I agree with Shed. A bit leggy but still very healthy so should fall right back into their schedule. Looking good.

Yeah that legginess happened when we through them on the bay window ledge for a week. You can see all the nice tight node spacing down low and then BAM....great big node spacing for a week and then back to normal. They wouldn't have been leggy like this at all if I didn't change their environment for a week or so. Gotta get ready to get them up potted here soon, but also need to get another batch of soil cooking today....WITH MAGNESIUM included into the mix lol.

That should be an interesting cross.....how did you like the smoke from Star Pupil. Now that I think about it....other than the looks, I haven't really heard anyone talk about the effects. @Duggan grew it but I can't remember his input on the smoke. I don't remember you saying much about it either Chris. What was your impression?

I have 1 Star Pupil seed from Growchy Greens Garden, just praying it pops for me!
I had one from him, but it got crushed in shipment. I tried to germ it but I knew it wasn't going to pop and it didn't.

That should be an interesting cross.....how did you like the smoke from Star Pupil. Now that I think about it....other than the looks, I haven't really heard anyone talk about the effects. @Duggan grew it but I can't remember his input on the smoke. I don't remember you saying much about it either Chris. What was your impression?

I still haven't really smoked a lot of the plain SP, so honestly can't really say, I'll try and test it this week

Now my cross Purple Pupil Eater is fantastic why I'm excited for the ATF cross

Come to think of it, I have SP x ACDC I haven't grown....

Buggers, another I need to fit in.....lol

Back
Top Bottom