Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

That is awesome that you are entering the Stankberry. Even if you dont win it will still be great exposure! Not to be a downer but I do not know if I would get my hopes up. Doc entered a cup with his Lemon Paki and had all sorts of issues. They messed up his lab results (gave him results for oil that he did not enter or something like that) and did not even come close to placing. He mentioned that it seemed like all the people that won were the ones that spent a lot of money on big booths at the event. This was a High Times Cup and since you are in Mass and not Cali your experience may be very different. It just seems like there are more politics behind the choices than anything. Best of luck though bud, I am sure it will be a great experience if nothing else! :thumb:

That is awesome that you are entering the Stankberry. Even if you dont win it will still be great exposure! Not to be a downer but I do not know if I would get my hopes up. Doc entered a cup with his Lemon Paki and had all sorts of issues. They messed up his lab results (gave him results for oil that he did not enter or something like that) and did not even come close to placing. He mentioned that it seemed like all the people that won were the ones that spent a lot of money on big booths at the event. This was a High Times Cup and since you are in Mass and not Cali your experience may be very different. It just seems like there are more politics behind the choices than anything. Best of luck though bud, I am sure it will be a great experience if nothing else! :thumb:
So, what you're saying is everyone got really high and fudged everything up?? Sounds about right lol

Hey, make no mistake about it...lol....we are not getting our hopes up. But we are huge dreamers....we bought our tickets for tonights drawing as well! Can't ever win if you don't play. What I expect is to finish down near the bottom, but lightning can always strike right? Anything above the bottom 10% of is a win in my mind.

It wouldn't surprise me at all off if there was fishy stuff that went on, but hey thats life right? Cops, politicians, CEOs, Investors, Accountants, all do fishy stuff in their line of work so why would things be different in this arena. Anywhere that people can be influenced, I fully expect it to happen. Sucks but thats life.

The way I look at it, the lab report would have been 85 bucks and to attend the event both days would be another 60 (not that I intend on going both days). So thats 145 bucks (125 for a one day pass to the Cup). So what am I really risking? 5-25 bucks and finishing last. Never been one to be afraid to step outside of my comfort zone so fuck it, throw the dice and try.

That's FANTASTIC Van

Go for it, you have nothing to loose at all, and lots to gain

Excited for ya brutha, F I wish weed is legal here, dang buggers

Trip to Cali next month for my b-day, road trip to San Francisco, I'll partake a bit for sure

Thanks for all the well wishes and good luck everyone, means a lot to us. If any of ya are friends with the Ganja gods, throw a little luck our way LOL
I would if I had grown Stankberry, but not till December

I'll do a DTF smoke dance for ya though

Lol

Hey, make no mistake about it...lol....we are not getting our hopes up. But we are huge dreamers....we bought our tickets for tonights drawing as well! Can't ever win if you don't play. What I expect is to finish down near the bottom, but lightning can always strike right? Anything above the bottom 10% of is a win in my mind.

It wouldn't surprise me at all off if there was fishy stuff that went on, but hey thats life right? Cops, politicians, CEOs, Investors, Accountants, all do fishy stuff in their line of work so why would things be different in this arena. Anywhere that people can be influenced, I fully expect it to happen. Sucks but thats life.

The way I look at it, the lab report would have been 85 bucks and to attend the event both days would be another 60 (not that I intend on going both days). So thats 145 bucks (125 for a one day pass to the Cup). So what am I really risking? 5-25 bucks and finishing last. Never been one to be afraid to step outside of my comfort zone so fuck it, throw the dice and try.
Whoop whoop!
:yahoo::slide:

So exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it. Hopefully it is not a P. I.T.A. and you can really showcase some Stank!

GL brotha!
:passitleft:

Well I will be honest.....I smoked some last nights in hope of some additional luck. I came back inside with the same sentiment I do every time after smoking it (which isn't a lot by the way....probably less than 15-20 times total for Stankberry).....which is "God damn that's some good weed". And its really freaking smooth. Its got a sweet flavor to it but I do wish that it had a little stronger flavor. The smell is where is shines. There are a lot of strains that smell great in flower and they cure and the smell changes or lessens. This thing just keeps getting better. I mean when you grind a bud of this up.....smells like fresh blueberry muffins.

Well I will be honest.....I smoked some last nights in hope of some additional luck. I came back inside with the same sentiment I do every time after smoking it (which isn't a lot by the way....probably less than 15-20 times total for Stankberry).....which is "God damn that's some good weed". And its really freaking smooth. Its got a sweet flavor to it but I do wish that it had a little stronger flavor. The smell is where is shines. There are a lot of strains that smell great in flower and they cure and the smell changes or lessens. This thing just keeps getting better. I mean when you grind a bud of this up.....smells like fresh blueberry muffins.
The DTF and ATF are that way

The smell when u open the jar fills the room

I don't taste anything, but the smell is incredible

Whoop whoop!
:yahoo::slide:

So exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it. Hopefully it is not a P. I.T.A. and you can really showcase some Stank!

GL brotha!
:passitleft:
Thanks brother...We will work towards next year. I can do some real pheno hunting when we get set up in the new house and I can search for some super stars. We are in this for the long haul.....we know its what we want to do.

Yeah other than a little extra money and the product you enter you are not out anything more than you would be bud. I just figured I would raise the flag and let you know what I have seen mentioned before.

The DTF and ATF are that way

The smell when u open the jar fills the room

I don't taste anything, but the smell is incredible
I am really hoping that the ATF is female. I gave my buddy that had the hip surgery a lot of my last batch of ATF so I am down to my danger zone for my #1 pain killing strain. If its a girl, we are gonna grow her big to refill the coffers. The ATF was the biggest yielder of all our early strains so I am excited to see what it will do under the Spydrx Plus.

I am really hoping that the ATF is female. I gave my buddy that had the hip surgery a lot of my last batch of ATF so I am down to my danger zone for my #1 pain killing strain. If its a girl, we are gonna grow her big to refill the coffers. The ATF was the biggest yielder of all our early strains so I am excited to see what it will do under the Spydrx Plus.
I hear ya, down to half a jar of it, gotta ration it with the GF...lol
But she loves the DTF and JHa as well, and the Blue Dream'matic is a good standby till next year

Yeah other than a little extra money and the product you enter you are not out anything more than you would be bud. I just figured I would raise the flag and let you know what I have seen mentioned before.
LOL...the bud is the harder part to part with. When I harvested the Stankberry, I kept the tops of the 4 mains for special occasions. Aside from those 4 tops, there isn't a lot left of that 6 zips. That strain went fast! I struggle with giving up those 4 big buds....I am a sentimentalist. I save the nicest buds off all my plants, who knows when I will get to partake with someone on a special occasion. I don't have much left except those 4 and there is no way I could enter without submitting those 4. And again, thank brother, I appreciate the caution.

Yes!! Enter if you can! The cup I attended (where we were all judges lol) had basic vague information but I can’t remember much :D I think they wanted people to engage and ask about their strains. Some let you roll joints with tons of weed in jars about and some had prerolls marked and in baggies for samples. The ones that did the best we’re the ones that organized ahead of time and prerolled the joints. I got a baggie with a five pack of pre rolls (diff strains they grew) That’s the guy that won the flower cup. They did not have a category for breeding at the cup I went to but lots of flower entries were unique strains:D

Yes!! Enter if you can! The cup I attended (where we were all judges lol) had basic vague information but I can’t remember much :D I think they wanted people to engage and ask about their strains. Some let you roll joints with tons of weed in jars about and some had prerolls marked and in baggies for samples. The ones that did the best we’re the ones that organized ahead of time and prerolled the joints. I got a baggie with a five pack of pre rolls (diff strains they grew) That’s the guy that won the flower cup. They did not have a category for breeding at the cup I went to but lots of flower entries were unique strains:D
That's pretty sweet! Was it just a random guy that won?

Back
Top Bottom