Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Thanks brother, we really appreciate that. The light is amazing. I know it might be sticker shock for some people but my yields under that light and in the new soil are through the roof so its well worth it in my mind. Yields have seriously almost doubled (.71 grams per watt on old lights and in the 1.35 grams per watt range right now) while using roughly the same watts (I think I am using about 60 watts more with the Spydrx Plus). The quality on the buds is incredible as well. Its already paid for itself and then some! I can't wait to add a 2nd one and have them on movers in the 10'x10' Think I am going to need a bigger fridge!!
Hell you might need a walk in cooler out of that 10x10 flower tent.

Northern Lights Harvest Day 68, Day 61 With Hairs

I owe some pics of the NL harvest and here we go. I chopped her whole and have her hanging still. A few of her seeds fell out during the process.....man she is one pregger chick!!! Seeds are bursting to pop out and I got a few decent pics of some of them. She really turned more purple this go around, guess she liked the cooler fall temps we had there at the end.

Not going to weigh her out as she was grown for full seeds. Overall we are very happy with the harvest and the number of seeds on this girl.

Very nice Van. Those seeds look beautiful. :goodjob:

I meant to ask you how the buzz was when you mixed the tangie ghost train with Harly?
I remember why I don't remember.......cause I never smoked it. I was getting ready to grind it up and the grinder had stuff in it and every bowl in every bong had something half smoked so I decided to finish a bong instead and then smoked what was in the grinder and proceeded to forget ALL about the idea of trying that combo. There I feel better now LOL. Was killing me as to why I couldn't remember anything about smoking that combo. But I remembered saying it after you asked....so there was a big void that was driving me crazy LOL.

Germination Update

Well......wasn't expecting this. I dropped the 4 DTF seeds and all four of the sank, went into the paper towels and all 4 popped nice healthy tap roots by 4pm this afternoon. I dropped the 4 Stankberry seeds, all four of them sank and they went into paper towels. None of them have cracked. :hmmmm:

The 4 Stankberry seeds came out of bud I was breaking up to smoke yesterday. I don't know if they can go bad if they aren't harvested from a bud or if they were bad from the get go. I decided to scuff two of them as a further experiment within the experiment. I am kind of shocked that none of the Stankberry seeds have cracked. Could just take a bit longer. But all this does is make my situation absolutely no clearer than it was before I started LOL. The DTF show that they don't mind the paper towel and popped like I am accustomed to seeing from this method. The Stankberry not doing anything is a bit puzzling. What I may do if nothing happens with these 4 is grab 4 new ones out of the batch being stored in the fridge. Then at least I will be comparing seeds stored in the fridge for 6+ months instead of grabbing 4 directly from a bud and comparing them to the ones stored in the fridge.

Well the whole situation is clear as mud. Back to the Stank Lab I go.......no idea what I will learn from any of this. I figure the absolute worse case scenario will be the addition of a DTF lady or two to the tent. There is one other different factor between the two batches.....I don't think it matters but I will note it for my future reference if needed. The DTF was folded in half twice before putting the seeds in so there are 4 plys of paper towels vs the Stankberry that was folded in half only once before the seeds were put in for a 2 ply. I can't imagine effecting it but I will make sure to do everything the same the next time I try some lame brain experiment like this LOL. Oh well...time for a bowl of NL mixed with Hindu Kush and bed!

I remember why I don't remember.......cause I never smoked it. I was getting ready to grind it up and the grinder had stuff in it and every bowl in every bong had something half smoked so I decided to finish a bong instead and then smoked what was in the grinder and proceeded to forget ALL about the idea of trying that combo. There I feel better now LOL. Was killing me as to why I couldn't remember anything about smoking that combo. But I remembered saying it after you asked....so there was a big void that was driving me crazy LOL.

Must of been good shit!!??
:peace::goodjob:o_O

Northern Lights Harvest Day 68, Day 61 With Hairs

I owe some pics of the NL harvest and here we go. I chopped her whole and have her hanging still. A few of her seeds fell out during the process.....man she is one pregger chick!!! Seeds are bursting to pop out and I got a few decent pics of some of them. She really turned more purple this go around, guess she liked the cooler fall temps we had there at the end.

Not going to weigh her out as she was grown for full seeds. Overall we are very happy with the harvest and the number of seeds on this girl.

Wow Stanky!!!!
Superb NL mate a job well done!!!
Like we say here, seeds for Africa.
You must be happy with that lot?
:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom