Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

African Meltdown Flip Day 14, Day 8 With Hairs

Pardon the picture flood on her, I was playing around with taking different pictures while moving and cleaning the grow tent today. First 8 pictures are her in the tent, the rest are with her out of the tent and using the cell phone. She got a gallon and a half of water yesterday and she was feeling a little light so I gave her a quick half gallon to hold her over til tomorrow. She is becoming a VERY thirsty girl.

Her stretch slowed down very quickly and doesn't seem to be doing much at this point which is kinda surprising at day 14. Well its got some African Sativa in her so it might be a long slow stretch so I am not counting my chickens yet. One of the pictures shows the yard stick going across her tops. She is about a 30 inch circle across in all directions. She could have been much bigger.

Seeing signs of early frost on a couple of the last pictures. Love her deep green. She is kind of a jungle in the canopy but I am keeping most of the bud sites pretty well open. She will get some selective plucking from now through her hair cut which is usually about Day 23 or 24. All in all, a very healthy girl here.

Did you get that folding carpenter's ruler from 7-eleven?
7-eleven.jpg

Black Cherry Punch Flip Day 35, Day 25 With Hairs

Getting to about the estimated half way point on this girl. Gave her 2 gallons of rain water last night and she perked right up (think I let her get too dry....either she was chugging or I missed a day somewhere). Now the weird thing is that almost over night, her bright white fluffy pistils all started turning ginger on me. I had one other strain do this on me so quickly, but I can't remember which one. It might have been the Nukehead #1.

I have cleaned the tent a few times since any pollen was in there so I know that isn't coming from us. I suppose I could be screwed if any of the neighbors are growing cause I have the window open :oops:.

The smells on this girl....wow! WOW WOW WOW.....cherry pastries abound! When I told Ms Stank I was going up to take pictures, she responded with "make sure you don't spend too much time sniffing her". LOL....its a real danger in that tent! Seriously, anyone wanting something that smells like Cherry Pastries....this is the one! Mmmmmm. So I guess we have to wait about another 35 days.....:confused:.

She got the 7-11 yard stick as well and she's a large woman! She is about 36 inches across in most places. She isn't as symmetrical as the Meltdown, a little oval to her. Its all good....cause Cherry Pastries!! She is just starting to fade on some of the bigger fan leaves and a few of them are showing signs of having some color to them. To any of you that aren't soil growers, this is very common. The plant has opened the little valve in the fan leaves and is using all the stored nutes from the leaves. No deficiency, just nature doing its thing.

Black Cherry Punch Flip Day 29, Day 19 With Hairs

We had to pull this girl out of the tent and do some staking cause there was some MAJOR floppage already taking place. Got her tied up and hopefully she will maintain some resemblance of her shape. She got a gallon of rain water yesterday and is starting to really pick up on her drinking. She looks like she is putting it to good use cause OMG.....the frost! And the SMELL!

Cute story, while we were staking up this frost beast, Ms Stank was helping. Well I would be bending over looking for good branches to tie her up and each time I would look up, there was Ms Stank with a guilty look on her face as she sniffing her hands. I think its like cat nip to her. Smell like fresh baked cherry pastries. I thought @neikodog was crazy when he said it smelled like cherry pastries, but I am damned if it doesn't!!

This girl is going to YIELD! She is flopping at day 29 of a 9-10 week flowering strain.....we are in for a wild ride with this one! We are getting excited for this one!

Nice Mrstank!!! I just started a black cherry punch! I can see it’s gonna be a wanderful plant wooooot:passitleft:

Dayum! o_O

That's one helluva strain. Nice work - she's gonna be a bigun! :love:

Thanks Gray, I appreciate that. She has become a very sexy BBW!!

Man oh man oh man she's a beauty.
:sniff:

I thought you might like those Shed.....I know you have been crushing on her since the beginning brother! Hope you are having a great evening.

My son and I had a situation that almost went that route. I think he was about 16 years old and he and his mom (not Ms Stank, but the ex wife) were getting into it over something. I kind of always hung back cause she had the hot temper and I rarely ever allow emotions to come through when dealing with kids. I generally did the "go to your room and I will be in there when I am ready to deal with you" thing. I always liked to think about the appropriate punishment for whatever, get to the point and get it over with. His mom....not so much. Well it quickly escalated as he was stupid enough to rise up on his mom like he was gonna touch her/hit her when she grabbed his face and told him to look at her when she is talking to him.

Dude, let me tell ya what. Stank lost his shit! I had him pinned up against the wall, about 6 inches off the ground by the throat. Shit got real for that young man real quick. He hit me (I think, I didn't really feel it cause I was already in that place he never wanted to see) as I was eye to eye with him against the wall lecturing him about him even thinking about hitting my wife (at that point it ceased to be his mom, it was my wife) and that sent me over the edge. When it was over he was laying there on the ground bleeding and looked at me and threatened to the cops. I started laughing and calmly walked over and grabbed the phone and handed it to him. I said go ahead. How long do you think it will take the cops to get here? How long did it take me to do this? If you make that call, I can promise you I am going to get my moneys worth out of your ass boy!" I went on to further explain to him at that moment that if I ever heard about him putting his hands on a woman, any woman, that I would do the same thing to him again. And that if I was too old to do it anymore, I would bring a gun (LOL....should have seen the look on his face) and shoot his ass if I couldn't whip it anymore.

He looked a me in a whole new light after that. I rarely ever had to discipline him as his mom was generally the one that did that. We had several long long discussions after that about what went down that day and those actions are not tolerable ever, at any time. Definitely one of the ugliest days we had..but one of the best lessons that young man got.

Obviously if I had a chance to do things over again, i would have chosen a different route to go down. Not sure how I would have handled it cause it wasn't a scenario you really think you need to prepare for. Shouldn't have to prepare for the day your son thinks he can ever put his hands on a woman, let alone the woman that brought him into the world.

Always made me wonder where he learned that type of behavior......cause he never saw that stuff at home.
Thanks for sharing. Your experience is priceless and in my opinion not negative at all. Times change, so do we. Maybe you have better tools in your toolbox now to use. You used what you knew and it worked. Good on you!

African Meltdown Flip Day 14, Day 8 With Hairs

Pardon the picture flood on her, I was playing around with taking different pictures while moving and cleaning the grow tent today. First 8 pictures are her in the tent, the rest are with her out of the tent and using the cell phone. She got a gallon and a half of water yesterday and she was feeling a little light so I gave her a quick half gallon to hold her over til tomorrow. She is becoming a VERY thirsty girl.

Her stretch slowed down very quickly and doesn't seem to be doing much at this point which is kinda surprising at day 14. Well its got some African Sativa in her so it might be a long slow stretch so I am not counting my chickens yet. One of the pictures shows the yard stick going across her tops. She is about a 30 inch circle across in all directions. She could have been much bigger.

Seeing signs of early frost on a couple of the last pictures. Love her deep green. She is kind of a jungle in the canopy but I am keeping most of the bud sites pretty well open. She will get some selective plucking from now through her hair cut which is usually about Day 23 or 24. All in all, a very healthy girl here.

Beauty there

Black Cherry Punch Flip Day 35, Day 25 With Hairs

Getting to about the estimated half way point on this girl. Gave her 2 gallons of rain water last night and she perked right up (think I let her get too dry....either she was chugging or I missed a day somewhere). Now the weird thing is that almost over night, her bright white fluffy pistils all started turning ginger on me. I had one other strain do this on me so quickly, but I can't remember which one. It might have been the Nukehead #1.

I have cleaned the tent a few times since any pollen was in there so I know that isn't coming from us. I suppose I could be screwed if any of the neighbors are growing cause I have the window open :oops:.

The smells on this girl....wow! WOW WOW WOW.....cherry pastries abound! When I told Ms Stank I was going up to take pictures, she responded with "make sure you don't spend too much time sniffing her". LOL....its a real danger in that tent! Seriously, anyone wanting something that smells like Cherry Pastries....this is the one! Mmmmmm. So I guess we have to wait about another 35 days.....:confused:.

She got the 7-11 yard stick as well and she's a large woman! She is about 36 inches across in most places. She isn't as symmetrical as the Meltdown, a little oval to her. Its all good....cause Cherry Pastries!! She is just starting to fade on some of the bigger fan leaves and a few of them are showing signs of having some color to them. To any of you that aren't soil growers, this is very common. The plant has opened the little valve in the fan leaves and is using all the stored nutes from the leaves. No deficiency, just nature doing its thing.

I get high just looking at your Pics!

Thanks brother! She is certainly one of the frostiest I have grown. The Nukehead #1 was a frost monster for me and the Hindu was Ms Stank's frostiest. This one is up there with those two for sure. And the smells!

Back
Top Bottom