Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Tangie Ghost Train Harvest Day 69

Finally got this girl downstairs (imagine me walking downstairs with a 5 foot octopus flopping around everywhere...UPSIDE DOWN! There were a lot more branches than I thought and produced a good bit more than I was expecting. I was expecting about 6 zips. Numbers are looking a lot better than that. I did the initial wet weight again and she came in at 1,235 grams wet. That will end up being between 247 and 313 grams based off the 20-25% ranges. That equates to between 8.7 and 11 ounces. I am thrilled with those numbers and am very shocked really.

We smoked a tester nug of her before harvest and made short work of her (taken at Day 55).

so did she tested as sativa as she looks ???? btw u have shop quality nugs on it from the top all the way to the bottom ... amazing job VS

Hey NS, good to see ya brother! I appreciate the kind words. If there was a plant I needed help moving.....other than the NL, she was it. I had to be careful coming down the stairs backwards with that big fat floppy girl!

hehe i think you would try anything to get her down eh? ive been taking the 10 liter pots to the kitchen and it wasnt fun either... tough i cant hold back with my girls... the things we do for meds...:circle-of-love:

so did she tested as sativa as she looks ???? btw u have shop quality nugs on it from the top all the way to the bottom ... amazing job VS
The tester was definitely ALL Sativa! I really liked the go go nature of it.....a very very functional sativa high. I am looking for a good sativa that doesn't overpower me or take away motivation when I am need to get stuff done AND the back is bothering me. I will do a full on smoke report as well as have my buddy do one (he is much better at identifying tastes, smells, and what not. I am getting better but he has been smoking for 20+ years vs my 2 years so no real comparison....YET.

And thanks for the compliments on the nugs. They are definitely better looking and feeling in person. I was actually surprised how much they densed up the last 2 weeks.

Wow Van the NL is one of the largest indoor grown plants I've ever seen!!! Congrats on the Tangie Ghost Train harvest!!
Thank brother, hope you are doing well! She was definitely a monster. I am going to run a clone of her outdoors next year. I want to start the cut indoors for at least 60 days and throw her ass outdoors and see what she will do. Definitely keeping her line around for a long time!

I got lost for a bit, but I'm back. :) I'm so impressed with your NL! Wow! That's outstanding, brother! And the African Meltdown is melting my heart, she is sooooo pretty! Can't wait to watch her build colas. :)

Hope you and Ms Stank are doing great!

I got lost for a bit, but I'm back. :) I'm so impressed with your NL! Wow! That's outstanding, brother! And the African Meltdown is melting my heart, she is sooooo pretty! Can't wait to watch her build colas. :)

Hope you and Ms Stank are doing great!
Hey Mac, good to see ya sista! Yeah I am crushing on that Meltdown big time. I am getting ready to do an update on her today. She is stretching and today is actually day 2 of pistils! I am very worried about her size...she is going to test the height limits of our current set up big time. She has added several inches already and she only got flipped 8 days ago! I think they put on about an inch overnight.

African Meltdown Flip Day 8, Day 2 With Hairs

Was surprised to see pistils as quickly as we did. I say day 2 with pistils, Ms Stank says she considered it the day earlier but since I do the updates its Day 2. She is stretching like crazy right now. An inch a day at least.....man I am nervous! LOL I might need to poke some holes in the top of the tent. Hope she stops as quickly as she flowered!

Gave her a gallon of rain water yesterday. She still drinking like a vegging girl. Give her another week or two and she will be drinking like crazy.

And here she is shoved in the back corner.

Black Cherry Punch Flip Day 29, Day 19 With Hairs

We had to pull this girl out of the tent and do some staking cause there was some MAJOR floppage already taking place. Got her tied up and hopefully she will maintain some resemblance of her shape. She got a gallon of rain water yesterday and is starting to really pick up on her drinking. She looks like she is putting it to good use cause OMG.....the frost! And the SMELL!

Cute story, while we were staking up this frost beast, Ms Stank was helping. Well I would be bending over looking for good branches to tie her up and each time I would look up, there was Ms Stank with a guilty look on her face as she sniffing her hands. I think its like cat nip to her. Smell like fresh baked cherry pastries. I thought @neikodog was crazy when he said it smelled like cherry pastries, but I am damned if it doesn't!!

This girl is going to YIELD! She is flopping at day 29 of a 9-10 week flowering strain.....we are in for a wild ride with this one! We are getting excited for this one!

Nice harvest! Sorry I'm late to the party but weekends are busy for me now! Tell Ms. Stank that her stuff looks incredible! It's awesome having women that like to grow eh? Was very proud of my girls one pound pull with her CBD strains. Interesting fact but the Marijuana industry has the highest % of female executives than any other industry out there. Go ladies!

As always, things looking great over here. Time to try a quadline. ;)
;)

Damn bud rot screwing you guys around, at least it wasn't as bad as it could have been if you didn't spot it when you did. I hope the flowers you can smoke are as good as it looks :thumb: Damn you are going to have a shit tonne of seeds from that NL, 1000+?
It’s my enemy currently as well sorry stank to hear at least your aware of rot and didn’t smoke it .

lol thats awesome. I second penny.

Right now up here in ontario, everyone is throwing a hissy fit cause they have decided to allow us to smoke weed anywhere you can smoke cigarettes... "who wants their parks stinking like weed?" "can smoke weed in a park but you cant drink a beer in a park" yada yada... Municipalities that have banned store front retailers are all upset cause "they should have had a say in the matter"

:rolleyes: its gonna be a shit show up here for a while
I talk to a barrie police officer at work and he said he was like her I think we should be able to have a few beers in public too . Was quiet the convo .

The world is changing is all I can say .

Nice to see someone else in my same zone /area ✊

everytime when i read messages like this i think about our crazy rules that are old, but i can walk with a J in my mouth, greet a police officer and have a great day after... i wish you all the same:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom