Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

The BCP is on point Van. The smell will just intensify too. People like cured weed but me I prefer fresh weed. When you smoke fresh BCP it leaves that crazy cherry taste on the roof of your mouth for a couple minutes after exhale. As I cures it seems to lose that. It's still great tasting but it's never as good as fresh off the rack. You're doing an amazing job with her.

Ok I'll have to make do with just the clonex gel.

I used the gel only, not clonex, but similar

Had 100% success, ok only did 5 but still...lol

Angle cut, scrape the stem, wait and wait and wait

Then I tossed em.lol...but it worked

Those 79 xmas buds are 2 of the wildest looking plants I've seen. Sure wish I was around back then to smoke the original, but instead I get to see great growers like you and Mrs.Stank grow strains I'd normally only here stories of. Hope you guys have a nice relaxing Sunday!!!

Those 79 xmas buds are 2 of the wildest looking plants I've seen. Sure wish I was around back then to smoke the original, but instead I get to see great growers like you and Mrs.Stank grow strains I'd normally only here stories of. Hope you guys have a nice relaxing Sunday!!!

They are definitely different. That's the beauty of hanging out around here you get to see some neet stuff.

I used the gel only, not clonex, but similar

Had 100% success, ok only did 5 but still...lol

Angle cut, scrape the stem, wait and wait and wait

Then I tossed em.lol...but it worked
Thanks Chris, now gotta find my friggen dome!

African Meltdown Flip Day 8, Day 2 With Hairs

Was surprised to see pistils as quickly as we did. I say day 2 with pistils, Ms Stank says she considered it the day earlier but since I do the updates its Day 2. She is stretching like crazy right now. An inch a day at least.....man I am nervous! LOL I might need to poke some holes in the top of the tent. Hope she stops as quickly as she flowered!

Gave her a gallon of rain water yesterday. She still drinking like a vegging girl. Give her another week or two and she will be drinking like crazy.

And here she is shoved in the back corner.

Beautiful Meltdown

That's a second bloom surge. :) Yes, it will probably produce foxtails, which is something I like - others don't. Those new calyxes will be coated with fresh trichs, which is what makes yield. As we know, 15-20% of the weight of a bud is trichs.

Sometimes, we'll get a 3rd bloom surge. For me, they run about 10 days before another rest. So I get multiple harvest windows to choose from :slide:
Awesome info!

Great stuff Van and congrats on the harvest. Tangie was a fav for me from the beginning, what does she smell like?

Also what do you use these bottles for?? I keep noticing and forget to ask
4C4F5535-2D18-491D-B398-F2FCFA788CCC.jpeg

Before you break out the scissors for the tent, maybe I could post a tutorial on supercropping ;).

Oh yeah, the BCP? :drool:
I know how to super crop brother.....I am hoping to keep her pretty for a POTM entry (along with that BCP). Speaking of BCP, how about your girl? You loved her from the beginning.....and she is impressing the hell out of me Gotta go water her in a bit. She is so frosty and smelly! I catch Ms Stank sniffin on her all the time!

The meltdown is gonna be trouble. Lol ;)

Yeah she is....but she is gonna yield like a mutha though! I have no worries of her strength to support it, I am worried she is gonna grow out of the tent!
never mind the help i offered... those pots wont come of the ground with me... can i exchange it for drewl?:drool:

Yeah those pots are no joke buddy. The 10s are manageable...barely, I have trouble with the 15s though, especially with my back. Once I am set up in the 10'x10', there won't be anymore moving them. They will stay where they set until harvest.

Nice to know Joe. Happy Thanksgiving brother.:high-five:
Likewise bro . Get to eat turkey Sunday . Today I do nothing but drop these new northern lights fem by Canuk seeds .

Also got pest pellets to try to plant in to try ?

Wish me good luck :Namaste:
Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all our neighbors to the north. Hope you guys have a great weekend Joe, Duggs, Newty and others!

That's a second bloom surge. :) Yes, it will probably produce foxtails, which is something I like - others don't. Those new calyxes will be coated with fresh trichs, which is what makes yield. As we know, 15-20% of the weight of a bud is trichs.

Sometimes, we'll get a 3rd bloom surge. For me, they run about 10 days before another rest. So I get multiple harvest windows to choose from :slide:
Thanks for the assist on that question Gray.

Seems so many people have a negative association with 'foxtailing' when it isn't always a bad thing. I know Ms Stanks Hindu was doing a bit of it.....along with the Blue Dream when I was growing it.

The BCP is on point Van. The smell will just intensify too. People like cured weed but me I prefer fresh weed. When you smoke fresh BCP it leaves that crazy cherry taste on the roof of your mouth for a couple minutes after exhale. As I cures it seems to lose that. It's still great tasting but it's never as good as fresh off the rack. You're doing an amazing job with her.

Thanks Neiko. I am glad that I am giving her due justice and we are both amazed at her smells. I like fresh buds but they don't seem to carry full effects like ones that have been cured. I am looking forward to tasting her fresh! Hope you are having a great weekend bud. Your Lions are handing it to the Packers right now!

Hi Mr Stank. I'm not sure I''ve been here formally yet. Sure is nice!
Beautiful Meltdown

Hey Stone, welcome to our little slice of heaven here on 420. Pull up a chair....just watch out for Scorpio, he is the prankster.

Thanks for the kind words brother. If ya have any questions, let us know. We run everything indoors in our own homemade soil, use rain water only with occasional splashes of Kelp, top dressings and foliar sprays if looks like anything is off. We like bigger pots, 8-10 gallons most of the time but we will go up to 15s on the big girls.

Back
Top Bottom