Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

That's my favorite ice fishing place. We usually rent a house on the lake in pefferlaw. If I ever get rich I'll buy a winter home there to perch fish. Awesome people around there too
Nice man not too familiar with that lake I’ll look it up good pike and bass in lake couch too

Not too far from me too! Yes, like to go to Port Dover for the fresh perch...yummy!
Your Canadian duggan ?

Nice a lot of great growers around me makes me think of I ever ran into some of your top shelf smoke bro

Nice to know Joe. Happy Thanksgiving brother.:high-five:
Likewise bro . Get to eat turkey Sunday . Today I do nothing but drop these new northern lights fem by Canuk seeds .

Also got pest pellets to try to plant in to try ?

Wish me good luck :Namaste:

That's a second bloom surge. :) Yes, it will probably produce foxtails, which is something I like - others don't. Those new calyxes will be coated with fresh trichs, which is what makes yield. As we know, 15-20% of the weight of a bud is trichs.

Sometimes, we'll get a 3rd bloom surge. For me, they run about 10 days before another rest. So I get multiple harvest windows to choose from :slide:

That's a second bloom surge. :) Yes, it will probably produce foxtails, which is something I like - others don't. Those new calyxes will be coated with fresh trichs, which is what makes yield. as we know, 15-20% of the weight of a bud is trichs.

Sometimes, we'll get a 3rd bloom surge. For me, they run about 10 days before another rest. So I get multiple harvest windows to choose from :slide:
Agreed

That's a second bloom surge. :) Yes, it will probably produce foxtails, which is something I like - others don't. Those new calyxes will be coated with fresh trichs, which is what makes yield. as we know, 15-20% of the weight of a bud is trichs.

Cool info :Namaste:

I soak them in distilled water and the clonex solution (not the gel...I dip the stem in the gel) at the prescribed ratio. Let them soak for an hour or two and then just shake them off pretty good with slight squeeze to get any excess water off.

Back
Top Bottom