Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

So it seems to have all but disappeared now. I watched a soil making video about a year ago that was two dudes calling themselves Stank Bros. It took me a while to realise early on here that it wasn’t connected to you Van!
So looking for it now I can’t find it. And the Stank Bros presence on IC forums was as a private breeder. But their presence there seems to have dried up anyway.
:Namaste:

Tangie Ghost Train Harvest Day 69

Finally got this girl downstairs (imagine me walking downstairs with a 5 foot octopus flopping around everywhere...UPSIDE DOWN! There were a lot more branches than I thought and produced a good bit more than I was expecting. I was expecting about 6 zips. Numbers are looking a lot better than that. I did the initial wet weight again and she came in at 1,235 grams wet. That will end up being between 247 and 313 grams based off the 20-25% ranges. That equates to between 8.7 and 11 ounces. I am thrilled with those numbers and am very shocked really.

We smoked a tester nug of her before harvest and made short work of her (taken at Day 55).

Tangie Ghost Train Harvest Day 69

Finally got this girl downstairs (imagine me walking downstairs with a 5 foot octopus flopping around everywhere...UPSIDE DOWN! There were a lot more branches than I thought and produced a good bit more than I was expecting. I was expecting about 6 zips. Numbers are looking a lot better than that. I did the initial wet weight again and she came in at 1,235 grams wet. That will end up being between 247 and 313 grams based off the 20-25% ranges. That equates to between 8.7 and 11 ounces. I am thrilled with those numbers and am very shocked really.

We smoked a tester nug of her before harvest and made short work of her (taken at Day 55).

How you gonna say you smoked a tester nug but now give a brief smoke report!? Don't leave us hanging

Thank you Neiko! And thanks so much for the chance to grow her out! I am curious about growing another one out in a 15 gallon. It was a wild ride but one I think I want to do again and again and again!

There goes the spiral staircase! Beautiful harvest Van. Congrats on that weight :thumb:.

Thanks Shed.....very very pleased with the weight as well as the overall harvest! Reminded me a little of the ATF in the growth.
Looks tasty Van...:thumb:

Thanks Duggs.....she is all kerosene and tangerine smelling. Those are the two tastes that are dominant in the testers. Can't wait for these to cure. Cheers brother, good to see ya again!

Woah thats some great weights Van! backproblems or not, if you ever need help i'd be willing to help you carry them down;):battingeyelashes:

There are two really happy atf girls outside to, probably 4 weeks from harvest or so:circle-of-love:

Have a wonderfull day:hug::hug:(one for both of you:cheer:)

Hey NS, good to see ya brother! I appreciate the kind words. If there was a plant I needed help moving.....other than the NL, she was it. I had to be careful coming down the stairs backwards with that big fat floppy girl!

Back
Top Bottom