Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Bonus Update

I pulled the Tangie Ghost Train out of the tent for a 24 hour dark period before chop tomorrow. I used that opportunity to clear everything out of the tent, and give it a good fall cleaning. I can't stress enough the importance of keeping your tent or grow room clean. Goes a long way in keeping pests away.

Anyways, moved the BCP so she is no longer folded up to conserve space and I gotta say, she is a big girl! Assuming she denses up nicely, she should yield quite well. After I took pics of her, I moved the Northern Lights and African Meltdown in there with her. Gonna up pot the Hawaiian and she will get moved into flower when the NL gets harvested.

BCP

And here is the tent when I shove the three girls in there together!

You're going to get seeds and some very nice produce from that one! :bravo:

Thanks Gray. I gotta say this NL is a breeze to grow. You don't have to do much and she gives you massive colas in return. I think the pregnant version is a frostier version for sure!

She's gorgeous seeds and all!

She is a very sexy girl for sure. I love em thick, frosty and with some color to em!

BCP is a hoss!
I am going to guess over 10 zips from her just based off what I am seeing at this point. Could be less if she doesn't dense up the way I want. If she does dense up....she could definitely give 10+ zips. And she is FROSTY for this early....REALLY FROSTY.

I am kind of worried about one part of that BCP. Its an area that had that late funk from Neem bath....and it threw out a bunch of new growth right before stretching. The issue is that area threw out ALOT of shoots from that area and I don't think it will support itself further in flower......so I am going to have to do something about that sooner than later.....otherwise she is going to have some branches splitting and snapping. I will try to get pics of it next update on her as well as all the frost she is bringing in with her.

That's a gorgeous plant, brother! :welldone:

Getting the seeds & oil is the reward you get for keeping her so happy! :high-five:
Thanks Krip! Did you ever see her mom? Not sure if you were around this journal back then. She was massive! Got a pound from her in a 15 gallon pot vegged for 71 days and flowered for about 65. She is a massive yielder. Got another cut of her that I am moving along to make some S1 seeds from as well. She might be making an appearance over in the POTM contests this month.

This one is knocked up by a Harlequin male. Was just curious to see what the two would do together The Harlequins are much smaller than the NL and mostly Sativa with a supposed 2:1 CBD ratio. Hoping for a good hybrid with a bit of CBD in it along with good THC and see how that works for the back.

I have a bag of rapid rooters coming tomorrow so will be trying my hand at cloning some cuts probably this weekend.
You got a humidity dome? Preferably one with a little bit of vertical room (some are on the short side and I don't like them for clones).

Thanks Krip! Did you ever see her mom? Not sure if you were around this journal back then. She was massive! Got a pound from her in a 15 gallon pot vegged for 71 days and flowered for about 65. She is a massive yielder. Got another cut of her that I am moving along to make some S1 seeds from as well. She might be making an appearance over in the POTM contests this month.

This one is knocked up by a Harlequin male. Was just curious to see what the two would do together The Harlequins are much smaller than the NL and mostly Sativa with a supposed 2:1 CBD ratio. Hoping for a good hybrid with a bit of CBD in it along with good THC and see how that works for the back.

Wow! That's over 2 z's per gallon! :bravo: She must have taken up a whole 4' x 4' tent herself!

I didn't see her, so that must have been during my year away but I have been following the seed project with the Harlequins and sounds like a good combination for back pain.

I tend to stick with the high THC stuff, myself, and don't pay too much attention to the CBD ratios simply because it's either getting smoked for recreational (euphoric/couchlock) use, or turned into RSO for medical use. My preference on the RSO is to try to get the highest possible yield with the highest possible levels of THC; then, if wanted/needed, I just add a high-quality CBD oil to the RSO to increase the CBD:THC ratio.

Then again, I haven't started my breeding program yet (but do plan on it, soon!) and nothing beats growing your own personalized strain bred to your own specific preferences! :high-five:

Northern Lights Flip Day 60, Day 53 With Hairs

The pregger girl is on her last stretch. She has about 5-10 days left depending on how the seeds are coming along. She is officially 31 days preggers. I like to give the seeds 5 full weeks to develop at a min....perhaps 6 depending on how they are progressing. I am not really trying to harvest any bud from this, but it will go into oils and topicals after all the seeds are harvested. She will get another drink of rain water tonight.

Colors are much more promenant on this one with the cooler night time temps. I am curious how the next clone of the NL will color up.

Gordeous! How much lumens are you getting above canopy?

Nice coloring on the pregnant NL and still digging on the BCP. That pic sitting alone in the tent you can see it's a beauty.

Good luck! Roots in 8 days is my prediction.

I kinda did that bonus update with the BCP pics just for you Shed, I know she is your favorite and I try to grab extra pics of her when I can for ya brother. Her clone is screaming along! I have it in a 1 gallon now. I am not planning on slow growing her so she will be treated like a seedling to track her gram per day yield (I haven't done that with a clone yet....only seedlings as i have been slow growing most of the clones to slide them in where there is room). Gotta say, she looks happy (the clone) brother!

Her other clones will be for making some S1s. Gonna do a decent sized plant for her seeds, but not huge. I know I can get 3k-5k seeds off a small to medium plant (and thats being picky on what seeds to keep and what to separate as questionable or bad....I ditch the bad ones and have held on to questionable ones that I want do an experiment to test germination rates on less than 'stellar' looking seeds).

Back
Top Bottom