Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

I kinda did that bonus update with the BCP pics just for you Shed, I know she is your favorite and I try to grab extra pics of her when I can for ya brother. Her clone is screaming along! I have it in a 1 gallon now. I am not planning on slow growing her so she will be treated like a seedling to track her gram per day yield (I haven't done that with a clone yet....only seedlings as i have been slow growing most of the clones to slide them in where there is room). Gotta say, she looks happy (the clone) brother!

Her other clones will be for making some S1s. Gonna do a decent sized plant for her seeds, but not huge. I know I can get 3k-5k seeds off a small to medium plant (and thats being picky on what seeds to keep and what to separate as questionable or bad....I ditch the bad ones and have held on to questionable ones that I want do an experiment to test germination rates on less than 'stellar' looking seeds).
Thanks Van, I appreciate it! And it looks like a great strain to do testing on. I'm sure all the kids will be lookers too :).

Wow! That's over 2 z's per gallon! :bravo: She must have taken up a whole 4' x 4' tent herself!

I didn't see her, so that must have been during my year away but I have been following the seed project with the Harlequins and sounds like a good combination for back pain.

I tend to stick with the high THC stuff, myself, and don't pay too much attention to the CBD ratios simply because it's either getting smoked for recreational (euphoric/couchlock) use, or turned into RSO for medical use. My preference on the RSO is to try to get the highest possible yield with the highest possible levels of THC; then, if wanted/needed, I just add a high-quality CBD oil to the RSO to increase the CBD:THC ratio.

Then again, I haven't started my breeding program yet (but do plan on it, soon!) and nothing beats growing your own personalized strain bred to your own specific preferences! :high-five:

Here is a quick recap of her brother........she yielded me over 3 grams per day from seedling to harvest. She didn't have the tent to herself like the pics make it seem. She had stuff shoved in beside her so she only got to spread her limbs on picture day.

Gordeous! How much lumens are you getting above canopy?
No idea brother.....all I know is its bright as hell with those 660 watts. The manufacturer says just under 1000 ppfd but thats essentially the whole canopy because of the coverage at 12". There are more powerful lights out there that will hit higher PPFD in the center or at certain points and what not.....but you will be hard pressed to find any light out there that compete with the coverage of this light in a 4x4.

I am going to get a 2nd one and put them on movers and run two of them in my 10'x10' when I get that thing up and running (Late November/Early December perhaps?). Two of these on movers will slay it in 10'x10'.

That prego NL is a beaut and the BCP is a monster! My BCP, just flipped a few days ago, is no,where near that large but is a vigorous grower as are her clones! I'm sure you'll figure something out to support that trouble area.

:passitleft:
Thanks brother! Yeah the BCP has really impressed me in flower. I kept her smaller for so long waiting for her to outgrow that funk and man, she is definitely rewarding me for that patience! I am working on something in my head for that area. I want something that allows me to still keep her kind of mobile.

That was a monster pound-plus-plant :thumb:.

I just submitted my AK-47 to POTM but checked first to see if you were in there with anything yet! Early days I know :).
Dude, that's awesome! :drool::adore:
The "average" person would never believe you grew that indoors! The stalk looks 2+" in diameter! Very nice!:bravo::welldone:

Thanks guys, I was really proud of that girl. I have made a switch to rain water since then, wish I was using it on her! Might do a massive quadline on one of her clones to see what I can get out of her again. :hmmmm:

Wow that NL is huge, almost as big as that guy from Duck Dynasty standing behind it?
Now using only rain water, hoping for some Van Stank type results, thanks!

Did you also purchase a bag of StankSoil®?
you know there already is a thing called stank soil, right? Or Stank bros soil, or something like that.

I think you should register the Stank Genetics name (or whatever version of it you plan to use) Van - maybe you have already (as soon as I typed that I had a memory of it being discussed before, months ago...). So someone else doesn’t snap it up!

That seeded NL is totally amazing. Like gray said - it looks like you’ll still get decent smokable herb out of it as well :thumb:

Van...your seeded NL is a beauty!
Also that BCP looks like a winner...gonna yield large for ya.Ive really enjoyed smoking mine these past many months.
She will enjoy more room once ya get that NL outta there too.
Cheers Van....great work!
You had one of each pheno didn't you Duggs? Which one did you like better?

Looking great bud! Your tent will smell like a cherry bakery before too long.
I flipped the NL clone Sunday. I didn't let it get massive but I should get 4 nice mains from her. The wife was getting impatient so I had to flip the switch.
Hope we get to see some pics of her soon! Gotta keep the ladies in our lives happy!

you know there already is a thing called stank soil, right? Or Stank bros soil, or something like that.

I think you should register the Stank Genetics name (or whatever version of it you plan to use) Van - maybe you have already (as soon as I typed that I had a memory of it being discussed before, months ago...). So someone else doesn’t snap it up!

That seeded NL is totally amazing. Like gray said - it looks like you’ll still get decent smokable herb out of it as well :thumb:
Thanks Amy! We did buy the URL for Stank Genetics.

Had never heard of Stank Bros Soil.....is that an aussie thing?

Back
Top Bottom