Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Healthy stalk on that Amherst. Going to have to break out the Stanklips® soon to get that new growth under control. Day 111 on that Hawaiian? That's Joshua-tree slow!
LOL, gotta do what we gotta do brother! She will likely get flipped by Day 125 LOL. Maybe......I am just thankful she is as accommodating as she has been brother. She could have thrown a hissy fit about 30+ days ago!

Nice looking nursury you got going on over there.... I have an eye on the Amherst Sour Diesel. They say SD is a strong grower and I know mine is.
Thanks Sam!! She is definitely looking strong! I don't generally just let em go....but I wanted to see what she was gonna do on her own. She's got 35 days or so to show me what she can do.

Has it been fluctuating a fair bit in your neck of the woods?
Its been brutal here...and about a month earlier than normal. We had about a 3 week stretch where the RH was in between the high 70s and a full on monsoon. Just thankful I only lost what I did. Its one of the good thing about running this perpetual, usually there is only one plant at a danger point in harvest. RH should drop after tomorrow....I hope!

You have got to love this time of year. One day its 65 and the next its 40. It may rain, it may be sunny, you may wear a sweat shirt, you may wear a tee. You really do not know until the day gets under way.
That sounds like a typical day up here this year Yeti! Cheers brother!

Its been brutal here...and about a month earlier than normal. We had about a 3 week stretch where the RH was in between the high 70s and a full on monsoon. Just thankful I only lost what I did. Its one of the good thing about running this perpetual, usually there is only one plant at a danger point in harvest. RH should drop after tomorrow....I hope!
Damn son crazy weather, almost like Melbourne :rofl: Here's hoping the weather levels out for you and Mrs Stank :passitleft:

i have 76% outside atm ... sounds kinda normal

I suppose that it could bleed through.......I would give some a try if I was you. There is that much of a difference in my plants between tap water and rain water. You could put some in buckets and let any chems that might have bled through evaporate. Only one way to find out!

Northern Lights Flip Day 60, Day 53 With Hairs

The pregger girl is on her last stretch. She has about 5-10 days left depending on how the seeds are coming along. She is officially 31 days preggers. I like to give the seeds 5 full weeks to develop at a min....perhaps 6 depending on how they are progressing. I am not really trying to harvest any bud from this, but it will go into oils and topicals after all the seeds are harvested. She will get another drink of rain water tonight.

Colors are much more promenant on this one with the cooler night time temps. I am curious how the next clone of the NL will color up.

Back
Top Bottom