Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Yeah they are something else. Its been rough for the Fins since Marino retired.

Now I have friends that are Pats fans and they aren't assholes and they see things like you do.....that most of them are idiots and seem to have forgotten what life was like before Bill and Brady.

By the way.....Congrats @neikodog to your Lions for a great game last night. They played well....been wondering where that was the past two weeks! Wish you would have pounded the JETS (I hate them bastards) though!

By the way.....Congrats @neikodog to your Lions for a great game last night. They played well....been wondering where that was the past two weeks! Wish you would have pounded the JETS (I hate them bastards) though!
I honestly was stunned by last nights game. I don't remember the Lions ever playing a complete game for 4 quarters. They usually suck just enough to get the other team to back off because they have a big enough lead and then the Lions hit em with a flurry for 1 quarter and make a game out of it. I just kept waiting for them to throw that game last night and they never did. They've looked better each week but I still saw the same old crap that has haunted them for years until last night. I get it that the Pats aren't what they usually are but I gotta think they are still better than the Jets, that one still hurts. I still don't know if we'll be any good but that one was still fun.

I honestly was stunned by last nights game. I don't remember the Lions ever playing a complete game for 4 quarters. They usually suck just enough to get the other team to back off because they have a big enough lead and then the Lions hit em with a flurry for 1 quarter and make a game out of it. I just kept waiting for them to throw that game last night and they never did. They've looked better each week but I still saw the same old crap that has haunted them for years until last night. I get it that the Pats aren't what they usually are but I gotta think they are still better than the Jets, that one still hurts. I still don't know if we'll be any good but that one was still fun.
I will be rooting for the lions next week! Totally tanking is the only way cowboys will get rid if Garrett

I’m a big fantasy football guy! So when I’m watching a game, my girlfriend will be like “how you gonna cheer for every team?” Haha. I’m a titans fan though.

Amherst Sour Diesel Veg Day 24

Got this girl up potted 2 days ago and she has made herself very comfy, very quickly. Will be topping her very soon...just want to let her have a few days to get her roots into the new pot. She''s been a breeze to grow through this point.

She's only gotten a couple waterings of rainwater thus far in her life so I am probably going to give her a hit of Kelp for a little kick.

Thanks mate!

Yeah the Tangie Ghost Train has about 9-10 days left on it before chop. And the GG4 has about that or maybe a little less (gotta take a look at her tonight or tomorrow) or a little more, just not sure with her.

There will be lots of chopping over the next 10 days as the seeded Northern Lights (pics to come later tonight) will be done in about that same time frame.

Looking good VanTheMan. Watching that Amherst Diesel hard i like the Diesel fam. Especially from humboldt/mendocino counties. Yah was sweet seeing the Lions take down the Pats. I'm a Colts fan so no love for the Brady Bunch here. Sorry Ms.Stank :( lol. Should be an interesting season in the nfl. Lot of teams are looking good out the gate that usually struggle.

Back
Top Bottom