Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Thanks Shed. I have seen some like that. Not sure what exactly I may or may not do with it. I am starting to really worry about the upcoming stretch. I might have bit off more than my current tent and set up can deal with LOL. Gotta do something cause I know this is going to be a PITA to move. I can also put 8 bamboo poles around the edge and use that if I don't want to go full SCRoG.

Hope you are having a great weekend brother!

Gorilla Glue Auto Day 68, Day 36 With Hairs

I don't know what got into this girl over the last 5 days but holy shit her buds plumped up!! I am amazed at how chunky she got. She is turning into one solid bud. She didn't need a whole lot of water but I gave the top of her soil about a quarter gallon. I wasn't very optimistic about her yield early on but as she continues to swell I am more and more hopeful. These buds are so freaking solid.

The smells continue to change up on us and I can't put a finger on it other than to say it smells great.

I lol be it when they surprise :passitleft:
Beautiful plants stank

Well you know veg.....most times they all kinda just smell like a cannabis plant. Some smell a bit stronger than others or a bit differently but I don't get many plants that have distinctive smells in veg. I can say is one of the top three or four smelling plants I have grown in veg. Very STRONG smell to her....can't wait to smell her flower.

Now its funny cause the Northern Lights had a nice strong smell to her in veg but then virtually nothing in flower....so I am cautious because that was a big tease. I do have high hopes for her this Meltdown......if I can keep her in the tent.

I just gave her a massive haircut today, she looks so bare! Pics a bit later along with pics of the Amherst Sour Diesel in her new pot. Man she looks like she grew overnight! I am digging on the new chick! Thats a good thing cause the Meltdown goes into flower next week so I need a new crush! I usually lose interest in the plants once they go in flower....nothing left for me to do except for water em!

I lol be it when they surprise :passitleft:
Beautiful plants stank
Thanks Joe! That one has been a breeze to grow for Ms Stank.....very low maintenance. I am not even sure if there has been a single leaf plucked other than when she got topped. She doesn't need water often......maybe every 4-5 days and she stays happy. I think she only got one drink of ACT and one watering with Kelp, the rest were rain water only. She keeps plumping up. Gotta go up and check on em all here in a bit. Gotta do some watering on the other plants....the Glue ain't drinking much so she will likely get skipped on today's visit. Cheers brother....have a great weekend Joe. Hope everyone is watching some football! My Fins beat the Raiders today. Can't remember the last time they started a season 3-0. :hmmmm::passitleft:

Blackhawks rule.. Funny here in Portland,, they got a team called Winterhawks... They got damn near the same emblem on their jerseys as the Blackhawks. I played hockey, goaltender when I was a little kid up outside Chitown for acouple years... Pee we shit,,, and we did win a State Championship.

Drive-by Gl with the height issues. I use to take tie wire, tie to the top, then bend over and down, and then tie the other end back down to the mainstem. I call it figure S'ings. Worked for me. I don't do Scrog myself,,, I like to be able to move my plants around, and a scrog kind of kills that..

GL and Keepem Green

I was South,,, Blue Island,,

I did find a post I did the Figure S'ing on;
Our Ongoing Grows

Back
Top Bottom