Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Thats whats on the agenda Derby!

And thanks for the drawing. I understand the concept and the simplicity. I have a couple things floating around in my head besides sitting outside in a rain coat swapping 5 gallon buckets for an hour or two. Just a matter of waiting a little bit and then doing it.

Thats whats on the agenda Derby!

And thanks for the drawing. I understand the concept and the simplicity. I have a couple things floating around in my head besides sitting outside in a rain coat swapping 5 gallon buckets for an hour or two. Just a matter of waiting a little bit and then doing it.
If you need any help just holler. This is the set up I have to collect rain water off my barns for the horses and my dungeon. Nothing like rain water.

Tangie Ghost Train Clone Flip Day 55, Day 45 With Hairs

Watered this one tonight. She is chugging 1.5 gallons every other day right now. She is bulking up quickly now and I am dealing with lots of branches flopping. I cut a tester bud off her tonight and I was very surprised by the weight it had! She is starting to smell a bit stronger!

Lots of leaves are fading now so I give her another 2-3 weeks before chop. I want the sativa side of her so I am not going to let her go amber. Getting down to crunch time!

Gorilla Glue Auto Day 74, Day 42 With Hairs

She is now known as the Chunky Monkey. This girl is turning into a very pleasant surprise as she continues to flower. First thing are the smells. I was tinkering with her yesterday and got hints of chocolate for a split second and it was gone. I thought I had imagined it, but later that night Ms Stank was tinkering with her and said she smelled chocolate as well....but only for a quick moment. Thats a first for any chocolate smells......mmmmm.

Now for the chunky part.....she just keeps getting fatter and fatter and fatter. Threw a couple size references for you. The impressive part to me is how small she is as a plant....yet how freaking big all her buds are. Looks like we had a few stray grains of pollen from the Harley make its way to the Chunky Monkey so we might have a few CBD seeds...Gorilla Glue Auto x Harlequin. I was kind of hoping that there might have been some after watching her chunk up like this.

She's still drinking but not heavily so I have no clue how long she is going to go. There are no tester nugs on this girl, as there is no side branching. I would have to basically chop of one of the colas cause each one is almost solid bud from top to bottom. I am starting to look forward to her harvest. I want to keep her upstairs under the big light as long as I can but I don't think I can do it for more than a few more days. She's gonna have to finish back down under 18 hours of the Dwarf Star.

Here are a few reference pics for ya! Such incredibly fat buds on such a short plant!

And here are a few buds shots. Really starting to frost up nicely.

I can't tell you guys how excited I am about the Meltdown Amy. I have put more 'work' into her than any other plant, bending and twisting and getting her in the shape I want (really hoping the buds will hold the design shape through flowering...its gonna look really cool if it does). Lots of hours spent medicated staring at her trying to figure out how to manipulate branches here and there. Lots of frustration too LOL. Two different lower node shoots, both only had one of the two branches grow to the canopy.....which meant two unsymmetrical shoots screwing up the shape I was shooting for.....as well figuring out how to make two shoots appear in the locations where I wanted the two that wouldn't grow. Its great to have a plan but these darn plants don't always want to cooperate LOL.

Not every plant 'speaks' to me when growing, but she sure did. I hate to sound like one of the eccentric hippy type people (though looking more and more like Gandalf every day - minus the grey) that I used to think sounded bat shit crazy, but I swear cannabis changes, seemingly to tighten or strengthen the bond towards plants/mother nature. I find myself appreciating things much differently (and no I am not medicated as I write this). Definitely sparks the creative side. This is an amazing plant that we have all chosen to become intimate with.

Ok, hippie rant over.
I feel ok another plain reading this you know somewhere all along the watch tower, welcoming the machine.

:rofl:

And now I see I'm 5 pages behind, frick.

I may have a ruff time trying to use just rain water...

6 days a year of rain here on the surface of the sun would be challenging...lol

But next grow I'm doing my 8.0ph and 400ppm tap water, see how it goes

Back
Top Bottom