Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

African Meltdown Veg Day 101

Last update for this girl before the flip. Cut a ton of leaves off her earlier.....never thought I was gonna get it done. Held off on making any adjustments to the canopy other than to do a bit more super cropping that she will bounce back from in about 10 minutes.

She is only about 7 inches below the Dwarf Star but not showing any signs of any stress from it. She is gonna love getting turned loose in the big tent! She will get a big drink of rain water in a day or two. I can tell her roots are really spread out nicely as she's starting to drink like a hog.

Black Cherry Punch Clone Flip Day 17, Day 7 With Hairs

Gave this big girl a gallon and a half of rain water tonight. She is stacking up nicely and I think she is winding down the stretch. I didn't go in expecting much and she didn't shock me so thats good. Smells are starting to shift and she's smelling more like the mom.

We picked about 10 or so leaves off her tonight that were blocking a few bud sites. Other than that and a some more selective plucking n tucking, she will be hands off and water only for the next 6 weeks or so. Should be a fun show!

Damn those are some monster girls you and the mrs have going there. What's your average harvest per plant? 12 oz :rofl:
Hey NW, thanks brother. Average yield per plant seems to fall in the 6-8 ounce range. These next few harvests should be pretty good. I am thinking I should get 10+ zips off the meltdown if Yeah she flowers good. Should also do well on the Black Cherry Punch and Hawaiian Mayan Gold as well. I am hoping for 8+ ounces based off their sizes.

Thats gotta be brutal Van! Ive been a pats fan for 30 years or so. i generally dont like to advertise it though, even as a born and raised mass-hole i think the team and its fans come off really douchey and arrogant alot in recent years lol.
Back to cannabis.... The black cherry punch looks awsome! Im really digging her stance. Shes stacking nice. :thumb:

Pats fans (Ms Stank not included) are so spoiled. They have been so good for so long that you guys lose one or two games and your fan base has a melt down. Try being a lions fan, a fins fan, or a Browns fan! I mean I am sitting here listening to 98.5 sports talk radio and the puppet heads are idiots. Its all the sky is falling and Bill has ruined the team. WTF...you lost two games! I am sure even if its a bad season, they will still go 10-6 and probably make the playoffs.....AGAIN.

Back
Top Bottom