Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Some Updates on recent harvests......

Finished the slow and low drying process on the Hindu. She got bud washed and then hung up for 3 days and then from there she got trimmed off the branches and went into paper bags (50 grams per bag after 3 days hang drying will generally get me an ounce dry after 2 weeks in the fridge.....and that held true on this girl as well).

I weighed all of the bags of the Hindu up and when I add the 10 grams of sugar leaves I harvested specifically for sugar leaf joints, we ended up with 173 grams or 6.1 ounces (a new personal best for Ms Stank).

The final break down as it pertains to my yield tracker is as follows.

She grew for 130 days and was grown out in a 10 gallon pot. That comes out to 17.3 grams per gallon of soil and 1.33 grams per day. Definitely not bad numbers at all!!

And now that brings us to the White Widow. We are just about done with her. Amazing how much faster buds dry when they are fluffy. She is weighing in at 209 grams as of today. I think she is just about dry but I hold off that there might be another 5% weight loss so that number may go down a few grams still.

The volume of this plant was amazing. If her buds were at all dense, she would have had a shot at yielding a pound. 209 grams isn't bad at all, I just expected much denser nugs for a plant going 70 days in flower. The oven roast bag that the buds in don't really show the volume. There are about 2 inches of buds in the bottom of the bag in the picture.

First picture is the two plant harvests together. The Widow is on the left, the Hindu on the right. If her weight doesn't drop much in the next couple days, she will come in just over 7 ounces.

Nice harvest! Sorry I'm late to the party but weekends are busy for me now! Tell Ms. Stank that her stuff looks incredible! It's awesome having women that like to grow eh? Was very proud of my girls one pound pull with her CBD strains. Interesting fact but the Marijuana industry has the highest % of female executives than any other industry out there. Go ladies!

As always, things looking great over here. Time to try a quadline. ;)

Marijuana industry has the highest % of female executives than any other industry out there. Go ladies!
New industry, new times!
That’s a great statistic

I wonder what that % is though. It probably doesn’t have to be very high to get that status ;) Hopefully it bodes well for the industry and for women :thumb:

New industry, new times!
That’s a great statistic

I wonder what that % is though. It probably doesn’t have to be very high to get that status ;) Hopefully it bodes well for the industry and for women :thumb:
One of the better dispensaries where I live is owned and run by women. I believe most of their product comes from female growers too. My town is very weed friendly and there are a lot of women in business here. I've been trying to get the wife to grow a plant. She's showing some interest and asks if she can help from time to time but I think that's just for my benefit. She will pour some water on the veg plants if she sees one that is starting to droop before I get home but that's about it so far.

Yes sir! The NL and the Hindu were from Sensi. Can't say enough good things about the two plants I grew from them. They are pricey compared to other breeders who sell the same strains, but from what I can see (though admittedly a small sample size) well worth the prices.
Was this what you used for the Kushberry? She never got very big but she and her clone are stacking nicely. Both totally unfazed buy the 99% RH as well.

Was this what you used for the Kushberry? She never got very big but she and her clone are stacking nicely. Both totally unfazed buy the 99% RH as well.
No Blew the Kushberry Thunderfuck is a cross between the ATF monster male I had and a Dinafem female Blue Kush (Blueberry x OG Kush). The mom definitely favored the Kush side of her cross in every aspect.

The ATF will bring resistance to environmental conditions. Its renowned for dealing with cooler and damp conditions. They supposedly shine in outdoor grows. You will be confirming that for us!! Or debunking that myth!

African Meltdown Veg Day 96

Did a final crank down on most of the branches a few days ago. Might need to do a few tweaks and adjustments here and there but she is pretty much where I want her to be as a shape. There are going to be a LOT of tops on this girl. I LOVE the smell of this girl when I am rubbing her. Can't wait to find out what she smells like in flower.

We are going to try and give her another 5-7 days for the roots to adjust to the pot before flipping. Trying to let this pot dry out a bit more in order to force the roots to really stretch. Still have another day or two before she will need anything.

She measures about 31" across at all points and just under 30" tall from the top of the pot. I am worried about how much she is going to stretch LOL! I am considering sticking some tall bamboo sticks around the edge for support before I have any issues.

Black Cherry Punch Clone Flip Day 12, Day 2 With Hairs

Gotta start this off with HOLY COW! Never had a plant with leaves that are praying like this girl. It looks like the leaves are trying to eat the buds....like a venus fly trap. The only plant I have seen do anything similar is @neikodog and a strain her had. The pictures don't really do it justice in capturing the 'praying'.

Gave her a gallon of rain water and a tablespoon of liquid kelp and she apparently had a religious experience the way she is reaching for the light.

She started showing hairs yesterday on day 11 so I expect to see her start to stretch a bit. She is starting to switch her smells up, gotta try and place the smells.

Back
Top Bottom