Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Some Updates on recent harvests......

Finished the slow and low drying process on the Hindu. She got bud washed and then hung up for 3 days and then from there she got trimmed off the branches and went into paper bags (50 grams per bag after 3 days hang drying will generally get me an ounce dry after 2 weeks in the fridge.....and that held true on this girl as well).

I weighed all of the bags of the Hindu up and when I add the 10 grams of sugar leaves I harvested specifically for sugar leaf joints, we ended up with 173 grams or 6.1 ounces (a new personal best for Ms Stank).

The final break down as it pertains to my yield tracker is as follows.

She grew for 130 days and was grown out in a 10 gallon pot. That comes out to 17.3 grams per gallon of soil and 1.33 grams per day. Definitely not bad numbers at all!!

And now that brings us to the White Widow. We are just about done with her. Amazing how much faster buds dry when they are fluffy. She is weighing in at 209 grams as of today. I think she is just about dry but I hold off that there might be another 5% weight loss so that number may go down a few grams still.

The volume of this plant was amazing. If her buds were at all dense, she would have had a shot at yielding a pound. 209 grams isn't bad at all, I just expected much denser nugs for a plant going 70 days in flower. The oven roast bag that the buds in don't really show the volume. There are about 2 inches of buds in the bottom of the bag in the picture.

First picture is the two plant harvests together. The Widow is on the left, the Hindu on the right. If her weight doesn't drop much in the next couple days, she will come in just over 7 ounces.

I am having a hard time not smoking a nug of it Gray. Usually by the time I get around to smoking my indicas, I have two other strains in me for the day. I am tempted to hit this early today and just see what its like. Maybe I will take a nap (something I never do). I want to get an accurate smoke report off her and that is tough to do when I am smoking multiple strains before I get to her. I might have just talked myself into a 1pm indica session!

And the stanks just keep killing it over here. Nice job guys. Always fun to stop by.
Thanks Derby. Getting ready to do updates on the Amherst Sour Diesel and the Hawaiian Mayan Gold. Probably should do that before I hit that Hindu. Don't think I will get much done after I hit that hindu!

Yes sir! The NL and the Hindu were from Sensi. Can't say enough good things about the two plants I grew from them. They are pricey compared to other breeders who sell the same strains, but from what I can see (though admittedly a small sample size) well worth the prices.

I only have their Afghani left to run of what I currently have in inventory. Would love to get their Jack Herer, their NL #5 x Haze, their Silver Haze #9, their Black Domina, and their Skunk #1. Eventually I will get them. :p

Yes sir! The NL and the Hindu were from Sensi. Can't say enough good things about the two plants I grew from them. They are pricey compared to other breeders who sell the same strains, but from what I can see (though admittedly a small sample size) well worth the prices.

I only have their Afghani left to run of what I currently have in inventory. Would love to get their Jack Herer, their NL #5 x Haze, their Silver Haze #9, their Black Domina, and their Skunk #1. Eventually I will get them. :p

And that is why I was asking, with all of the internet rumors that Sensi isn't what it use to be.
But so far you seemed to be really pleased with 2 out of 2 of their strains.

I haven't seen to many others running their gear online these days, so thanks to you I have something tangible to base any buying decisions on.

:peace:

Yeah I definitely am open to paying their prices on those strains I listed above based on what I have seen from the two strains of theirs that I have grown. Not only was that Northern Lights a monster yielder but its a legit night time shut down medicine for me. 30 min after smoking and I feel like I have 25 lb weights hooked to my eye-lids. Good tasting strain as well. My only knock against it was there was no real scent to it...very mild. But that is very common for the strain so if thats my biggest knock on it, well I can't complain too bad. Not on a plant with a 3+ gram per day yield!

The Hindu was another fantastic plant. Not nearly the aggressive grower the NL was, she smelled delicious the whole flower cycle. Her yield was good, not great. The smell of her buds now after a good 2 week slow and low dry is amazing. Very unique scent I can't really describe. But I love it. The frost on her was incredible. She was probably in the top two or three frostiest strains we have grown. Her high is much different than the Northern Lights. She is pure indica but not a sedative sativa to me. I don't get the 25 lbs on the eye lids from her, but she shuts my brain off instantly. She is a smoke at 8-10pm and watch a movie before bed indica. Very nice body buzz off her as well. What I have been doing lately is splitting my night time bowl with half NL and half Hindu and I have been LOVING that. Now I want to cross the two and see if I can't get that combo.

Oh i have no doubt in my mind brother. If she grows at all like the mom she will be hard to handle. And she is a stout girl too man! Sturdy and solid as hell!! Big buds need big branches!

Hawaiian Mayan Gold Clone Day 94

Got this girl in a holding pattern of sorts (kind of like I have had her in since I got her LOL). No room to up pot her and move her to the flower room so she is stuck in her 3 gallon for a couple more weeks unless she throws a hissy fit. Gave her some rain water yesterday and a little bit of a hair cut as well. Hopefully the new soil I have cooking will be done by the time its her turn for up potting. I don't know if I have enough left to deal with the smaller plants as well as up potting her to a 10 gallon (though I suppose I could run her in an eight or even a seven).

Side note: Thinking ahead.....I might need to mix up one more batch of soil before winter. Could probably use another 60+ gallons over the winter if we decide to ramp things up a bit in the 10' x 10'.

Amherst Sour Diesel Veg Day 13

This girl is starting to move along nicely now. Should be able to get another week if not two more with her in the solo cup before jumping up to the 2 gallon. I have actually propped her up on top of a 1 gallon pot to get her a bit closer to the light now that she is starting grow nicely.

Don't really have any idea what i am going to do with her training wise. I am kind of waiting to see her structure and node spacing before doing much. No topping for a bit. Cheers!

Beautiful pics of the Hindu Kush buds back ther Van :D

That’s a pretty great haul off the White Widow! EVen if they are fluffy. You now, those buds triggered a very happy sense memory for me making me think I’ve smoked and enjoyed something that looked just like that... (wasn’t a specific memory - just a very good feeling memory). What Seedbank/breeder was that one from?

just talked myself into a 1pm indica session!

Well....? Maybe Van’s out to it :passitleft:

. Now I want to cross the two and see if I can't get that combo.
That sounds like a combo that would make great dosing oil for pain and sleep. :thumb:

Always worth a visit to this garden :yummy: :Namaste:

A few updates behind but the BCP and the African Meltdown both have a nice open structure under those bushy tops. The training looks great as does the results of the harvests. Sweet bags o'buds. I thought you were going to wait to move to a new place before unfolding the 10x10. You're going to have one crazy busy household with an additional 100sf of growing space o_O.

Back
Top Bottom