Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Thanks everyone! Very happy with how things are rolling with the grows. Soil is getting dialed in along with the addition of rainwater collection (highly recommend those of you that can collect it do so....your plants will thank you).

Very pleased with the smoke of the Hindu. Smoked it this afternoon and what a difference in effects compared to when I use it at night.

Not at all. I was a bit lazy for about 30 minutes, then I put on some music and I knocked out a bunch of things I needed to do. Very big mood elevator. Can't help but to be happy and in a good mood. Not all strains do that for me and she doesn't do that when I smoke her after midnight. I smoked her again at 7:30pm and ate and watched a movie. Again no desire to nap.

I find it amazing how differently they high can effect you, strain to strain.

Tangie x Ghost Train Haze Clone Flip Day 49, Day 39 With Hairs

Had to water this girl again tonight. She got 2 gallons of rain water with some kelp. I think we are getting down to final 3 weeks on her. Had to prop up a couple more shoots that fell over. Buds continue to swell up and put on size but remain fairly airy. She continues to remind me of the structure of the ATF strain.

Gorilla Glue Auto Day 68, Day 36 With Hairs

I don't know what got into this girl over the last 5 days but holy shit her buds plumped up!! I am amazed at how chunky she got. She is turning into one solid bud. She didn't need a whole lot of water but I gave the top of her soil about a quarter gallon. I wasn't very optimistic about her yield early on but as she continues to swell I am more and more hopeful. These buds are so freaking solid.

The smells continue to change up on us and I can't put a finger on it other than to say it smells great.

Not at all. I was a bit lazy for about 30 minutes, then I put on some music and I knocked out a bunch of things I needed to do. Very big mood elevator. Can't help but to be happy and in a good mood. Not all strains do that for me and she doesn't do that when I smoke her after midnight. I smoked her again at 7:30pm and ate and watched a movie. Again no desire to nap.

I find it amazing how differently they high can effect you, strain to strain.
That's the smoke I'm always chasing! LoL

I generally only smoke a small bowl of "heavy" herb before bed. Every other time, I'm looking for that racy, motivational dank.
:ganjamon:
Nothing better than getting blazed and knocking shit off my "hunny-do" list.

We all could! I'm more worried about retirement. I think I'm gonna be busier staying home than working:rofl:
That's my problem right now. We were doing fine living off my military pension until we started looking for our new home. So I've been working again with my buddy's plumbing company a few days a week but also trying to be retired & stay at home dad. Ugh. Last couple months have been a bit much.
:passitleft:
Needless to say... I think my herb consumption has doubled over the past 6 months. LoL

Stay lifted through the BS!
:ganjamon:

How long are you going to give the gorilla glue before chop?
You know, I don't know. I can't imagine its near being done yet at only 36 days with Hairs. I figure that we will start checking trichomes near day 50 with Hairs so at least another 2 weeks. We are only seeing minor fade near the veins on the largest fan leaves. Plus we will let her keep going as long as she is bulking up. Not in a rush .......though she will be getting moved back down to the veg tent in another week or so.

Nice updates bud. Everything is looking on point. I love the bags of buds.
Thank brother. The pics don't do the bag of buds justice. It is kinda cool to hold those two bags of buds and know Its almost a pound of buds. Did a quick tally off the last 4 plants that i have harvested (Northern Lights, Lil Blue, Widow, and the Hindu) and the final total from them is 892 grams not counting trim/larf. Almost got the 2 lb mark out of the 4x4 for those 4 plants. Not bad....getting better from the first run. 55+ grams per square foot and 1.35 gram per watt.

You know, I don't know. I can't imagine its near being done yet at only 36 days with Hairs. I figure that we will start checking trichomes near day 50 with Hairs so at least another 2 weeks. We are only seeing minor fade near the veins on the largest fan leaves. Plus we will let her keep going as long as she is bulking up. Not in a rush .......though she will be getting moved back down to the veg tent in another week or so.

Great! :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom