Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Outside Bonus Shots

Couple quick Stankberry shots from a different perspective. Its really tough to capture the full plant to show her bud production from the bottom up. Only the bottom 6-8 inches of buds at the very bottom of the plant is larfy. The top 3/4 of the plant are all solid.

I don't know what to say other than holy F at the stankberry. I like the guitar pics for scale and the music vibe goes with the culture. It's an art thing. Newty gets it. When you do enter it and i am sure you will that this is your own breeding. That part is what leaves me in awe.

You have your routine down that's for sure. If you keep posting pics of that damn nukehead i am going to have to grow it. 3G's grow was another grow that got me curious about it. Your smoke report should be telling.

Blue Dream Flip Day 33, Day 25 With Hairs

The nanner girl keeps chugging along. Ms Stank plucked a few more nanners off her last night while I was giving her 2 gallons of ACT. She continues to stack nicely and really showing the Blueberry side of her, much stronger than I expected. @Asesino85 did yours smell like Blueberries, the Haze side or some other mixture of terpenes? This one is not quite as blueberry smelling as the Stankberry is, but its really nice as well.

Seeing a few of her leaves starting to yellow just a little bit. Will leave them for the plant to use as it sees fit. Frost seems to be coming along nicely.

Mine was mainly of the Haze side. It's also likely why mine was taller. It sounds like this plant you have is either more of the 50/50 variety or maybe even majority on the Indica side of the genetics. Maybe that is why yours never stretched as much and smells more like blueberry. The Blue Dream that I grew has been my jam lately. I smoke it all throughout the day and have even pressed it for dabs. The smell when I unscrew my dab jar with the wax in it is just unreal.

I grew a Lemon Venom that was 100% Indica (according to the website) and it was definitely majority on the sativa side. It was a lanky plant and it was an awesome smoke during the day. Should be interesting to see how your girl smokes in the end and if it gives more of the Indica feel.

Mine was mainly of the Haze side. It's also likely why mine was taller. It sounds like this plant you have is either more of the 50/50 variety or maybe even majority on the Indica side of the genetics. Maybe that is why yours never stretched as much and smells more like blueberry. The Blue Dream that I grew has been my jam lately. I smoke it all throughout the day and have even pressed it for dabs. The smell when I unscrew my dab jar with the wax in it is just unreal.

I grew a Lemon Venom that was 100% Indica (according to the website) and it was definitely majority on the sativa side. It was a lanky plant and it was an awesome smoke during the day. Should be interesting to see how your girl smokes in the end and if it gives more of the Indica feel.
Thanks @Asesino85, thats kind of what I am thinking. I had high hopes of the haze version through the beginning of flower. She was smelling so damn intoxicating to me. Then she went and turned all Blueberry on me LOL! Its great, don't get me wrong, but I really wanted the Sativa side to shine through. But all is not lost, Blueberry is my favorite evening time smoke so if it fills the need, I am cool. I will run one of Humboldts next time.

Got some beauty colas there stank... and mighty fine colours going on :bravo:
Thanks brother, I appreciate it.

Couple more updates coming to try and stay on schedule. Have the Jack Herer and then Ms Stanks Harlequin which is also starting to wind down a bit. She probably has another 5-10 days at the max to catch her in her CBD prime.

Jack Herer Auto Day 92, Day 43 With Hairs

She got moved back down to the veg tent today so she is back under 18 hours of light for the remainder of her life. Once I get the Nukehead harvested, I will start taking a look at her and try to determine when she might be done. I still think she has another 2 weeks to her.

She got a gallon of ACT this afternoon before going in the tent. She is starting to smell a bit more now (thankfully), but its definitely different from anything I have smelled before. Will try to figure out the right scent/smell. No clue what she will yield....not guessing a lot by the size of her buds, but she does have a lot of small ones. Gonna guess conservatively and say 3 ounces. She isn't as dense as any of the other strains that were growing under the Spydrx Plus.

She looks so small sitting where the Northern Lights was LOL.

Harlequin Flip Day 50, Day 42 With Hairs

Did a massive swap over with the tent tonight. Needed to get the Northern Lights to the back right corner of the tent (the Harlequin's old spot), and still get everything to fit. After some jarhead ingenuity, I squeezed everything in (picture at the end) barely but we will be good until the Nukehead get's harvested to free up a little more room.

Ms Stank gave the Harley a gallon of ACT tonight. Leaves are fading a bit more (as expected....let her put all that stored good stuff into the buds) so we are closing in on the end of this journey. She continues to smell delicious, alternating between the Mango and bubblegum scent. Can't wait to try her!

Buds are fattening up more and the hairs are really starting to turn.

Tent Layout

Here is the new tent layout. From the back left we have Blue Dream and then Northern Lights on the back right. Middle Left is Nukehead #1. Front left is Little Blue (Blue Dream 1.2), front middle is Harlequin, and front right is Nukehead #2.

I set this up this way for logistics really. The two biggest plants are in the back cause I ain't moving em if I don't have to for a while. That put everything easier to move up front, as well as those being the next two to be harvested (Harley and Nuke #2.

Northern Lights

Here she is in the back now in all her glory. She perked up within an hour of being under the Spydrx Plus. She is gonna make me nervous through the stretch!

And last pic for this update is one more snapshot of the Nukehead fade.

I SHOULD get over here more brother.....my bad! I just salivate at the inside of that tent. It gets outta control and Ms.Cavallero complains about the mess lmao. Seriously though my friend, its like a weed growing how to over here! Love the diversity of strains, your explanations have always been amazing.......Nice job in the tent guys....Seriously!

Back
Top Bottom