Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Stankberry Harvest Update Day 62/63, Days 55/56

Today was the day. Brought the Stankberry down and spent a few hours trimming her up nice and pretty. Took a few shots of her. All the major fan leaves are removed. There are a few fans still in the upper buds but thats it. I did something different with her.....I trimmed her in her pot without cutting her down.

Will be doing the cutting and bud washing tomorrow morning. Really don't have any idea of what the yield is going to be....hoping over 5 zips. Found a few more Stankberry CBD seeds on her. Probably going to be more on her than I wanted but I suppose its not terrible.

I added a guitar into the pics just for a size reference on the plant and colas. The house really doesn't have good lighting, neither daylight or with lighting so its a struggle for me to find decent pics of her. Gonna take a few pics of her outdoors tomorrow before I actually chop her. Enjoy!

Please feel free to tell us what your favorite picture is!
God that's a terrible looking plant
Strain looks terrible, genetics are crap
How can u put yourself and @Ms Stank thru this kinda of torture
:rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh::adore::drool:

Well done my friend, well done, incredible looking plant indeed:welldone::bravo::bravo::bravo::cheer:

Ho
ly
cow!
I had no idea baseball bats grew on trees :). Incredible. Save one of those colas for NOTM next month with a yardstick for reference :thumb:

LOL, they do resemble baseball bats! I like the guitar as another reference scale. My issue this morning is finding something to wash her colas in. They won't fit in the sink or in the 5 gallon bucket. Bath tub is about the only thing I have LOL.

That is something that would make Mama proud!

It might.....but I can assure you its something that makes her Daddy proud!!

Wow and you're only thinking 5 zips. I don't think so. Nice job Stanks. Always a pleasure to come by your garden. Oh 3rd to the last picture I like best. Again nice job
I don't claim to be a good guesser of my weights. I thought for sure I would have more than I did on my last grows so I tend to guess low in hopes of being pleasantly surprised as opposed to disappointed. My goal when I set out on the perpetual was to average 5 zips per plant. If I can hit it.....I will be thrilled. Anything more is a bonus!

What a beast Stanks. Well done.

Thanks brother, We really appreciate that!
Holy Stankberry!

Can you imagine if I would have grown her in something bigger than a 5 gallon pot. I vegged her about 3 weeks less than I do most of my strains. She could have a been a true monster if I would have grown her in a bigger pot and vegged her longer.
We knew that stankberry was special, even better that's your strain!

Ya know, that part of it is pretty cool!! A proud papa for sure!

Thanks brother, We really appreciate that!

Can you imagine if I would have grown her in something bigger than a 5 gallon pot. I vegged her about 3 weeks less than I do most of my strains. She could have a been a true monster if I would have grown her in a bigger pot and vegged her longer.

Ya know, that part of it is pretty cool!! A proud papa for sure!

For sure if you had a 10 gallon those colas would have been crazy

Like a 45-gallon pot? :cool:

For sure if you had a 10 gallon those colas would have been crazy
Ya know....when I planted the Stankberry, I was growing it more to see how the cross was. It was the one I was most interested in regarding the smoke and potential pain killing effects. I was looking for a relative quick veg and just see how the smoke was and how viable the seeds were. I really didn't do much with her at all. I certainly wasn't expecting this from her! She might even smell more blueberry like than the actual Blueberry I used to cross her!

The ATF and DTF are already starting to concern me with their growth....o_O
I love hearing that! I hope you kill it with the DTF! That will be the next Stank Genetics bean we pop. Though I do have a handful of Stankberry CBD seeds. I will get that strain tested to see the numbers.

The ATF and DTF are already starting to concern me with their growth....o_O

you have them in tomato cages right? When my tomatoes started hitting the 3-4ft mark in June last year I started training them around the tomato cage... There's this stuff you can get... Plant velcro is what my mum called it... I weaved them in and out circularly through the tomato cage, used the velcro to hold in place and removed once it had grown strong enough to hold itself in place ... Would have worked awesome had I started earlier... Stupid things ended up 7-8ft tall.

anyways long story short, might be something to consider

Back
Top Bottom