Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

So we are going to up pot the Northern Lights tonight.....she is going into a 15 gallon smart pot!

Stankberry is getting cut down tomorrow or Friday at the latest (likely tomorrow)

Got the Black Cherry Punch clone transplanted into a bigger pot.

Did the same with the Tangie x Ghost Train Haze but my fears were confirmed on her. When I got her out of the small pot, I carefully removed the soil and couldn't find any roots. Not sure if I should keep her in the transplanted soil or if I should bring her out of the soil and put her back in a humidity dome in hopes of rooting. She is buried shallow so if I need to dig her up and put her in the dome to try and get her to root again.

Northern Lights Veg Day 68

Got the 15 gallon smart pot all prepped for this girl to get up potted tonight. Here are a few shots of her so you can see just how big and beautiful she is. The tent she is front of is 2x4x5'. She is about 34" across both ways, almost 35". Still about 30" tall from the top of the soil. She is about 42" tall from ground up. Can't wait to see what she ends up yielding. There isn't an ugly leaf on her!

Back
Top Bottom