Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Well nanners from what I read are basically just a prolapsed pollen sac. It doesn't need to burst like actual pollen sacks. They generally appear for a few different reasons with the main ones being stress, genetics, and running the plants a little long in flower (its a last ditch effort to reproduce).

I think my nanners are a result of me splitting the main stem accidentally.
nanners are named after bananas and are basically male pollenorgans without the flowerpetals and they look like a bunch of bananas in form and colour
foto-2-910x719.jpg

they are releasing pollen as soon as they appear and one bundle like above is enough to pollinate a full tent ... i have heard stories that not all nanners produce fertile pollen and also in the above case i would just remove the bundle and dont loose sleep over it as these came to late to fully seed your plant(s)

Wow! That is pretty!

Wow! That is pretty!
I wish I knew what was in the genetics. The two plants I have growing for them are two distinctly different phenos. If it wasn't for the smell, I wouldn't think they were the same strain.

AGree

Im curious if that is genetic colors or cool nights... Love that purple.. and yes, that Fade is epic... Maybe POTM time @Van Stank

She has some nice colors but she isn't POTM material in my eyes. I am holding out hope that the Northern Lights will potentially be one. Gonna up pot her to a 15 gallon pot tonight. Gonna harvest the Stankberry tomorrow and the NL girl will go up there a couple days later. Now unfortunately I don't think they change colors and seems like most of the voters have an affinity for colors.

I hope you have a cut from the nukehead. It's really nice looking
No, I didn't take any cuts from either of them. I still have 4 more beans of them. I did attempt to make two crosses with it. I know we have a Nukehead CBD cross coming.....I can see seeds on the bud we dusted. Also tried the ATF pollen I had in the freezer for some Nuclear Thunderfuck but not sure if it took or not. I really wanted to see if the smoke is worth while in making it a part of any future breeding projects.

Back
Top Bottom