Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Harlequin Flip Day 40, Day 32 with Hairs

Now to put in a comparison to a plant with 32 days of hairs vs that snobby JHA, we have this girl. She has been the complete opposite of the JHA. This girl has been happy for Ms Stank the entire grow. She has been a little bit light green the whole grow but I am not convinced that is not the Columbian Gold in her showing through. SHE SMELLS FABULOUS. Mango....fruitty....even a little bubblegum. She is almost up with blueberry in terms of yummy smells.

She will get another drink of ACT tomorrow. Buds are really swelling up and stacking nicely. This really is a very beautiful strain to grow. Highly recommend for people looking for an easy CBD strain. Now that is without smoking it....just talking from an ease of growth perspective.

The pistils on that harlequin are fat as hell. Like loadsa anteaters tongues lol

this is what my Blue dream Auto looked like

Do you mind if I ask the breeder of the Blue Dream auto seeds you grew? Great looking plant and I am wanting to grow some autos this summer.

Evenin' Stank...I can't recall...is your blue dream from HSO?...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:
No it wasn't Hook......I had both HSO and 420 and since three people had just grown HSO's (greatly might I add), I decided to buck the trend and try 420's version. Except for the nanners (which could be me own fault for splitting her stem) she has been a growers dream! Next one I grow will be HSO's version!

Bonus Update

Had to do some watering up in the tent tonight and decided to put the loupe on the Stankberry. She really looks like she turned the corner this weekend and had this look of submission to her. Glad we checked.....her trichomes are looking mostly cloudy with a couple ambers and a few clears. She will be coming down at some point over the next 3-4 days. I gave her a bit of a drink just to get her to the finish line. This is likely her last update picture. Have really enjoyed watching her grow and have been blown away by her colas!

Stankberry FTW!

Look at that shit, you take a couple of days off and bam.... That Sberry, is awesome... I gotta ask a potentially dumb question, whats up with the water bottles hanging upside down in the tent ??? Green Days Stanks, and all of course..
On my previous grows, I did SCROGs and its impossible for me to water the plants in the back. So I made a watering system from those bottles, some irrigation line and drip hose. I would just fill up the water bottles and walk away for 5 min. Come back, fill all the bottles back and leave for another 5 min. No bending or lifting.

Yeah I don't know that I will actually submit her. If they had Cola's of the Month, I might do it.....but I don't really see her as POTM material. Now that Northern Light on the other hand LOL.....assuming she grows the buds i want from her.....might be my entry.

I will see what I have when I trim the StankBerry. I am going to trim her as she has grown....no cutting. Trim her bare and take a few pics.

On my previous grows, I did SCROGs and its impossible for me to water the plants in the back. So I made a watering system from those bottles, some irrigation line and drip hose. I would just fill up the water bottles and walk away for 5 min. Come back, fill all the bottles back and leave for another 5 min. No bending or lifting.

..... That one is definately going in the new grow rooms for me, mostly just the Heavy veg room.... I will Lovingly call it the Stanky Rain Water System when referring to it... LMAO... No shit tho... Green days all

Back
Top Bottom