Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

You need to try Morels if you ever get a chance lightly flour and sauté in butter or bacon grease. Yum they only come around in the spring, best hunting after a rain. You develop an eye for them like hunting arrowheads.
I will try em if I ever come across someone that has cooked a batch up! Probably won't go out actively looking for em though. I will however keep an eye out for them as we start getting out into the woods more!

I think I've read that same baba book when I was younger....lol

mr/ms.Stank a mighty fine morning to you, I hope you had a wonderful weekend, it was cold and rainy this side. Those ladies are looking spectacular I personally think, cepting the nanas otherwise beautiful honestly...

And my favourite update is the WW training, cheers kindly....lol my little highlight....:goodjob:

I think I've read that same baba book when I was younger....lol

mr/ms.Stank a mighty fine morning to you, I hope you had a wonderful weekend, it was cold and rainy this side. Those ladies are looking spectacular I personally think, cepting the nanas otherwise beautiful honestly...

And my favourite update is the WW training, cheers kindly....lol my little highlight....:goodjob:
Hey Smeegol, glad you liked the WW update bud! Won't be another one on her for a bit. She's gotta recoup LOL

Blue Dream 1.2 Flip Day 4

Here is the girl that will confirm the nanner issue as genetics or stress. She was flipped 4 days ago. If she is like her mom, she will start showing pistils in another 4-5 days. No real training on her other than to just pull her over to the side a bit. Going to let her go with an apical cola.

She got a half gallon of ACT last night. Oh and she is in a 3 gallon hard pot. Curious how she is going to stretch compared to her mom.

that was exactly 3 ounce but like i said it was in soil just regular potting soil ... yea i know ... imagine the same plant in cocos or rdwc ... monstrous ... oh and i fed alga based nutrients ... and i didnt use mycorrhizae ... go figure ... bio in soil no microbes and still that as a result ...

Back
Top Bottom