Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

hmm ...mushrooms ... sauce arhiduc .... now im hungry ...

blog-38727-sauce-archiduc--120416154722-2830398506.jpg

en fait ils existe ausi du sauce morilles

ob_36ce0e_sauce-aux-morilles-2.jpg

im sorry i like french quisine

Jack Herer Auto Day 87, Day 37 With Hairs

Slowly but surely this thing is putting some size on a few of the buds. Not a lot, but its something. The nugs are all fairly small for the most part but they are really solid. She also seems to be slowing down on the drinking a bit. Still need to do a little trimming of some strategic fan leaves but I am not really doing a whole lot with her. Still not expecting a whole lot in terms of yield just due to the small nature of the buds. It is frosting up a little bit so I can see a little coating on her with the naked eye.

Wifey wanted to go morel hunting today. Usually they are up around mother's day here. Weather is weird this year slowing down the growth. Only found a few
View media item 1546041
Some cool looking shrooms there brother. LOL, only shrooms I eat are the trippy kinds!

Never tried those kind, would give em try if someone cooked em up.

In Mr Stank. Plants look excellent.
Thanks Rich, welcome brother. Glad you made it over here. It moves pretty fast at times but I try to update each plant every 5 days or so, so there will always be something happening.

Harlequin Flip Day 45, Day 37 With Hairs

Saving tonight's best for last, we have Ms Stank's Harlequin. She is continuing to fatten up nicely. Her pistils have finally started changing to orange. She had the biggest thickest white pistils I had seen up to this point but seems thats coming to an end.

She seems to be slowing down her drinking rate as well. Her bigger fan leaves are starting to fade yellow so she is starting her final stretch home. I am guessing about 3 more weeks. Her smells continue to be deliciously sweet with the mango as the strongest.

Damn what's up with my girl trying to go bi on me
I really think it was the stress of the stem splitting or the zip tie that I had choking her. I am flowering out one of her clones now (like 3 or so days into 12/12) and gonna watch her to see if she throws nanners too.

Some cool looking shrooms there brother. LOL, only shrooms I eat are the trippy kinds!

Never tried those kind, would give em try if someone cooked em up.
You need to try Morels if you ever get a chance lightly flour and sauté in butter or bacon grease. Yum they only come around in the spring, best hunting after a rain. You develop an eye for them like hunting arrowheads.

Back
Top Bottom