Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Van....couple things bud. Just my thoughts ok!...Do this right now ....supercrop all those top leaders...about 2 to 3 inches down from their apex....squeeze and gently break the internal membrane....break it really good ..but do not break the outer skin.....bend them all over to about 90 degrees and leave them be.This will do two things...it will allow the rest of those lower branches to catch up some ...plus buy you some more time while at the same time helping the secondaries to thrive.I would also prune her good from the bottom ...up getting rid of all that lower crap.....these two things will work for you bud.Cheers eh.
When u SC them....do NOT do it too far down....only a couple few inches ok.....where she is still 'green'.
Do it a few times over the next couple weeks...that will help u out a lot!

Van....couple things bud. Just my thoughts ok!...Do this right now ....supercrop all those top leaders...about 2 to 3 inches down from their apex....squeeze and gently break the internal membrane....break it really good ..but do not break the outer skin.....bend them all over to about 90 degrees and leave them be.This will do two things...it will allow the rest of those lower branches to catch up some ...plus buy you some more time while at the same time helping the secondaries to thrive.I would also prune her good from the bottom ...up getting rid of all that lower crap.....these two things will work for you bud.Cheers eh.
When u SC them....do NOT do it too far down....only a couple few inches ok.....where she is still 'green'.
Do it a few times over the next couple weeks...that will help u out a lot!
The problem I have right now Duggs is that I already have to fold her up to just fit her into the 2x4 tent. To do the super cropping, not sure i can fit her into the tent unless I bend them 90 degrees inboard which I am not going to do. No room to SC the outter ring which are 16 main colas. No room to bend them outwards LOL. I can do the super cropping on the very top colas and I plan on doing that. Hpping that will drive the growth up on the outer ring colas.

She doesn't have any lower crap other than the future clones I have been saving to cut. Everything you see on there is a main or potential clone shoot. Not sure how many clones I am going to take so I have a handful of clone shoots on the underside. If they don't get taken, they will get cut off.

I will give her a good trim before I flip her whenever that is.

The bottom 4 nodes have been trained into this shape and topped to create these 16 outer ring colas

The next node got topped and those two tops have been trained and topped again to fill out the upper middle section for a total of about 30 mains. Everything except those 30 mains will be trimmed prior to flowering.

LOL....they have been closing in for a while. Tent is only 24 inches wide.....I am folding a 30" wide plant into a 24" tent. I do believe I called it early on with her......that she was going to be huge. I could tell when she 10" tall and she hasn't disappointed me LOL. Make life difficult, yes....disappoint....no!

Hey Shed.....White Widow mainlining update coming tonight. Will be doing the next round of topping and trimming on her. Tomorrow marks her 4 week mark in the 2 gallon pot! I finally made my goal of 4 weeks! Just have to mainline to get there LOL

Hey Shed.....White Widow mainlining update coming tonight. Will be doing the next round of topping and trimming on her. Tomorrow marks her 4 week mark in the 2 gallon pot! I finally made my goal of 4 weeks! Just have to mainline to get there LOL
Looking forward to bookmarking another post! Just wish the damn Haze Xtreme would take off :). Too many variables in the weather so far I'm guessing.

I am just thinking from trying to get it out of the 10 gallon smart pot. That bitch ain't light! I might need help for that task, especially with the back LOL.

You said they were in a smart pot? If so, you could just up pot her in the smart pot. The roots will grow right through that bag and fill the bigger container. I would do it all the time when I was using the fabric pots and I had full root balls at harvest. It's less stressful than trying to get that pot off. Just a suggestion.

You said they were in a smart pot? If so, you could just up pot her in the smart pot. The roots will grow right through that bag and fill the bigger container. I would do it all the time when I was using the fabric pots and I had full root balls at harvest. It's less stressful than trying to get that pot off. Just a suggestion.
Nice idea! Just wondering if doing that at flip might not be the best time to make the roots work harder to find the new soil.

Never thought of that or even to try it. Might be worth trying if I can't get it to roll down.....assuming I can keep her vegging in the 2x4 for another two+ weeks.

So the roots will grow right through it huh? How many times have you done that?

Most plants will bust through the bag in about 10 days. Just be sure to water it in good. You'll want to be sure to get a good amount of water where the bag is and outside it to force the roots to go looking for water. I've had 1 or 2 plants over the years take a little longer to get through. You can tell if they start to wilt within a few days that the roots aren't busting through. If all goes well you won't need to water for about 10-14 days after transplant.

LOL...yeah you haven't seen her drink. She has pounded down about 4.5 gallons of water in about a week. Two drinks of 1.5 gallons and one drink of 2 gallons. She goes from completely full in 10 gallon pot to empty (roughly 2 gallons) in about 3.5 days. None of my other plants have drank like she does!

Back
Top Bottom