Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

So who that follows this link is gonna jump on this? They have two auto contests!
I'm in for both...

Depends when I can get them going, but I have 2x more slots I can fill this summer....good thing size is irrelevant..the DTF and ATF are already making moaning noises in the GH at night....

I did decide to enter the Blue Dream one.....figure what the hell since I will probably end up having to chop this one down. Ms Stank took like 10 small looking nanner objects from her. I took more pics of the buds today.....gotta look again and see if anymore have appeared.

I did decide to enter the Blue Dream one.....figure what the hell since I will probably end up having to chop this one down. Ms Stank took like 10 small looking nanner objects from her. I took more pics of the buds today.....gotta look again and see if anymore have appeared.
That sucks bud, are those yer seeds or breeders seeds

That sucks bud, are those yer seeds or breeders seeds
Those are the beans from 420. But again.....split the stem pretty severely so it could be from that. Also...I had that zip tie on the stem. We cut that last night when Ms Stank asked "Do you think the zip tie constricting the stem could be causing the stress". Well fook me, I don't know...It could!

The plant's stem had grown quite a bit thicker since I put that on 2+ weeks ago. It probably grew 2-3 millimeters out past the zip tie. Not sure if that stresses a plant but I put another zip tie on and cut that one off. Trying anything I can think of to get this girl to stop throwing nanners and get to harvest.

Yeah.....Moving her daughter into flower tent to flower her out. Won't get much from her in a 3 gallon pot but she ain't very big. But should possibly show me if its genetics I would think. If genetics, she should have them to I recon.

Gonna try to finish the mom off if possible just for the bud!

I will offer you my limited insight brother. There are a lot of options out there as it pertains to carbon filters....and fans. If you are going to invest in them, my recommendation are as follows for the following reasons.

1. Most filters, even most of the higher end ones, don't last more than 2 years. Don't spend money on the high end ones. You can flip the flange and almost double the life of your lower to mid range filters (my recommendation). The expensive ones cost 2-3 times that the low to mid range ones. I would rather buy two of the cheaper ones, flip the flanges and replace when it dies than to buy an expensive one.

2. If you are going to invest money into a fan or filter, I would go with the fan. A good fan will make all the difference. I would rather invest in a good fan.

3. Make sure you know the space you are trying to keep smelling good. 12x12x8' I assume.....comes out to just under 1200 cf. You will need a fan and filter capable of pulling 1200+ cubic feet. Not sure a 6" fan is going to cover that. You might need an 8" fan and filter.

So my question to you is what are you wanting to spend on the filter or filter and fan combo.

Boy that Harli has some thick pistols, very nice looking plant!
Funny you said that Neiko. She was just watering her and I was looking at them and I though "Man those things are freaking thick" LOL

Thanks bro that's exactly what I was looking for! My spare 6" fan is a higher end ( maybe hurricane ). Anyway I'm thinking about starting with a cheaper 6" filter. If it's not enough I'll step it up. I have the feeling that carbon is carbon for the most part. Nothing to flower at the moment so I have time to mull it over. I'm totally legal anyway and in boondocks. Just like to stay undercover. Thanks for the input

Back
Top Bottom